=)

gabbyslittleworld

Hello everyone.
I'm actually really grateful that I found this site because I'm tired of feeling scared and alone. I mean, at least I can be scared and alone with other people. Maybe it might help? I'm not really sure. I'm not really sure if I even have social phobia per se, but I know that this fear is real. And again, I'm so tired of feeling so completely alone. I just really NEED TO be with people that understand me.
Okay, well, I think I'll (Hopefully) actually make friends here. :)

misterF

Hi! Welcome to the site, and don't worry, even if you're not sure you have social phobia people on the forum will be understanding.

gabbyslittleworld said:
Hello everyone.
I'm actually really grateful that I found this site because I'm tired of feeling scared and alone. I mean, at least I can be scared and alone with other people. Maybe it might help? I'm not really sure. I'm not really sure if I even have social phobia per se, but I know that this fear is real. And again, I'm so tired of feeling so completely alone. I just really NEED TO be with people that understand me.
Okay, well, I think I'll (Hopefully) actually make friends here. :)

Hello..I am new 2 the site as well :)..Im just figuring out how to use the forums and stuff so i hope my post shows up ok! ha ha...I was happy 2 find the site as well, its so nice to know that there is other people in the same situation!..
I joined the site as my first step to sorting out this problem. Its about time I did something, I feel like ive let this control my life for such a long time and I feel silly 4 it, do u eva feel like that?
How old r u? If u can add friends n stuff u can add me if u like :)...I dont know how to add people whys I would add u. :)