11-13 year olds who have been bullied...

Rivendell

Hi. :)

My name is Elissa. I'm currently in Year 12 and am doing a research assignment on the psychological effects of bullying on teenagers aged eleven to thirteen. One of the ways I'm collecting data is through this survey that I've written, and I was wondering if anybody could please fill it out? I understand that this is a very sensitive issue and for this reason, you will be kept completely anonymous (you don't even have to put your name in the survey, so I won't know who you are anyway)...

This survey is meant to be for eleven to thirteen year olds only, however they're quite hard to contact over the internet because most of them aren't using forums like this. However, if you're a little bit older and can honestly fill it out from an eleven to thirteen year old perspective of yourself (if you were bullied at this age, of course), then I'm sure that's okay. I've posted this survey around on some other forums and nobody has responded, unfortunately...so even if you're not 11-13, I really need responses (and let's face it - I'm in Year 12, my report isn't going to be as accurate as a professional who was doing something like this...). At this point, my assignment is due in on March 18th, and nobody has filled out my survey, so I have to do the best I can...

Here is the link:
Community and Family Studies Survey - Bullying

Thank you so, so much to anybody who can spare just a few minutes.

Thanks everyone. :)