10 Poems written by me >>>

All Poems written by me....

1) THE GALACTIC MORNING
The light is in my view of sight, morning soon arrives. Seems yet so distant above the horizon. I wait anxiously for its passing through me..... Eight seconds seems like a lifetime, in my perception of time. Wheels and Cogs within a giant Clock, but never hearing the "Tick Tock". It's speeding up, will never stop. In colours of bronze and of Gold. Lift the veil from thy eyes, see all the truth from the lies. ~WAKE UP!*~

One thing they held with them was knowledge, The knowledge of contradiction, coldness and love. With the knowledge they hold in place, one took it to the Angel’s at a fast pace and never to be seen again this face……..
Where did one go? You’ll never know.

As the Angel’s felt disgrace, they cursed the whole Human race. For the contradiction, coldness and love. They sent a lesson from above. Pain was sent down to the miserable people, like lightening down the Angel steeple. The messenger walks at a fast pace and never to be seen again this face……..
Where did one go? You’ll never know. 
The truth... which lies behind the eyes, of the beholder. Can been seen if inspected with precise movement. What you see with your eyes... may just be, a mere illusion at first glance. Look deeper into what you see before you, observe, take the time to stop and to stare.
When will human kind stop filtering out defective parts from other's souls, that make them who they are? Don't change who YOU are, just to make someone else happy. If all you see is defectiveness, you need to put "Unconditional" on your list of things to do.
My Mission be, is this you see. I was placed down with such care, to watch, to stop and to stare. With eyes and ears most everywhere... The Mission is a search, to find the most divine and to send this knowledge back through time. The humble one's don't notice, that time is moving fast. I must work very hard to get back to the past. As the past is the present and the future never was. I must not fail my task in hand. I to be faster than the raging sea's, swifter than the winds that blow the sands and most of all grasp tightly, this within my hands.
The great divine of love and light... is in my hands and in mid flight.
The warm breeze rustled through the leaves of the Trees. I looked yonder towards the Flowers across the field. Poppies, which looked like Girls wearing little red dresses. Dancing in the wind... I felt a small cool droplet upon my face, the rain has come to wash away the pain. The longing diminishes from out my tried heart. But the very sense of it's return scares me. Such a sweet talent one must have to be able to forget memories... But I am unable. The wind and the rain, are just mere masks. To focus my attention elsewhere. Just like the seasons, they repeat. Over and over.... They are never really gone.

I ask the wise woman. Her reply to me…

”How do you know the Star is not happy, where it be?
The Star maybe happy there, be it in its place.”

I still contested that I must have it and she goes on to say...

“The Star may shine through being happy, where it hang. Jump high enough and you may reach it; but you must take the consequences if it gets sad”

“But how would one know if it was sad?”
I said.

The wise woman…“It will go out!”

(Some things are not meant to be, no matter how much you want them)
Sitting in the Garden, I reflect. The Sun is on my face and feels so warm. Warm on my skin, on the outside… But, nothing within. Waiting for the Angel’s golden touch. I wait here still… It doesn’t arrive. Will I wait a lifetime? I do not know.

The Birds are singing so merry and happily, going about their daily routine. Without a care in the world, their little hearts full of glee. I hear Music, Cars, Planes and the wind. The wind that touches millions and millions of people, without ever even knowing it...... The brisk breeze blows through my hair this very moment and replaces the Angel’s touch I long in waiting for.

I long for this Angel because I know Angel’s are filled with Love and kindness. I know that when you’ve been touched by one you are never the same again. I want that change… and never want to turn back. I just need that blinding light to guide me…………………………..

So in this moment, I sit here,…… Reflecting the promise of Hope.
Don’t hide your sadness, you are not a burden to others if you speak out. Someone cares and wants to listen. If a listening heart offers their ears to you, speak up… Tell them. It may seem that telling a friend will not make your troubles any better. You are wrong, so very wrong. As speaking words travel from your mouth to the hearts ears, slowly dissolves from your mind and solutions are suggested. Solutions and remedy ideas flow through your mind and help replace your troubles. So if a friend is concerned that you look sad… Don’t hide your sadness, you are not a burden to others if you speak out.
This Terra-Firma of a home, is nothing but a lump of Stone. In magic air this Rock does float, surrounded by an o-zone moat. But who are we to come along and take it's Beauty for our own. No wonder it's called Terra, we make it that way and we say ''we never''. If we weren't on this place, it would'nt be in such a disgrace. But when we die, the Earth's relieved, that we're all dead and we don't breathe. When we're gone, no waste or pollution. The Earth regains a New Evolution. (Written in 2002/3)
Time is just a length of thought, the passing of inner speech and images. Like an elastic band, it can be short or stretched. It’s like the wind; it travels in its motions and sometimes undetected. It moves forwards, backwards, side to side and all around…. And CAN even be rewound. The preception is in YOUR eyes, of Time. If you say it stops, then it will… You choose the direaction it takes and even go back and change it.
You could even rewind it..... If you wanted to.....

Last edited: