WORKING FROM HOME???

Nadine333

Hi there people,

I was just wondering if anyone on this site has a work from home job. I have been trying to find a job where I can work from home for ages and have had no joy, I would like to contribute financially to my household and unable to do so because I cant face working with people who I dont know.

Any feedback will be greately appreciated

Thanx Nadine x

applesewer

Hi Nadine,

yea I've got a couple of work from home jobs, although I've been quite fortunate. I have a knitting machine and I knit these jumpers and dress's for my aunties shop. I also help my brother out with CAD drawings on the computer...it's all pretty simple, mindless stuff.

I just typed in "CAD work" in google and got this link http://www.workhomejobs.com/freelance.cfm?SubCatID=117 if you look around you might have more luck.

Also I have a Deviantart webpage where I sell prints of my art...I haven't made much yet, but I get the occasional sale. I'm also thinking of setting up a cafepress site to try to sell some merchandise....tshirts, mugs etc....it's free....you just upload your designs in a .jpg and see if you can sell anything! cafepress get a cut of the profits...but you never know...could make some extra cash.

hmm...what else? website design you could try....or ebay!

yea....hope this helps! good luck
bobby

SocialRetahd

CAD work? I do 3d modelling for fun, but I'm not very good, just decent.

guitarqk3.png

applesewer

ooh cool! nice guitar.

yea, no, the CAD work I do is 2D and it's all straight lines and terminals and connecting the dots...it's all for wiring and systems in buildings. I think there's 3D CAD work out there....there's probably 3D modelling work out there too somewhere....I wouldn't know where to look though!

LittleMissScareAll

None of those advertised work at home jobs are "real"... none I've found anyway. All the ones I know of are scams so be careful. I tried a telemarketing work at home job once and they didn't pay me right at all. I contacted the BBB to get my money back from them and they gave back the deposit money but they never paid me nearly what they should have.
I'm making evil rag dolls now though....hoping I can make a living doing this pretty soon.

Y

Thanks for the deviant art site, puffff i hope finally my photoshop skills will be worth something.

applesewer

Y said:
Thanks for the deviant art site, puffff i hope finally my photoshop skills will be worth something.
You do art too? cool, yea...post the link when you get your deviantart site set up [if you want to that is!]...I love looking at other people's art.

LittleMissScareAll said:
I'm making evil rag dolls now though....hoping I can make a living doing this pretty soon.
Are they the rag dolls in the photo's section? They're really awesome...if you took some prototypes round Camden Market I bet loads of shops would be interested...plus those boney gloves are brilliant! They could definitely sell. Cause that's where I knit all my jumpers for, it's a shop called Spank in Camden Market...they love all that punky gothic stuff round there. You should give it a try.

Y

worrywort said:
Y said:
You do art too? cool, yea...post the link when you get your deviantart site set up [if you want to that is!]...I love looking at other people's art.

Mine can hardly be called "art" lol, i suck at handrawing , all i know is just play with photoshop tools and randomly i get to have some decent looking stuff, i like manipulating photos too, but after checking that site lol i dont think anyone would be paying for my stuff. :p

Oh and you are good ;)