Work

i started a new job this week. I managed a day before i had a massive panic attack and had to leave. I was wondering how many others have had this problem. I had to leave school 2 years early because i couldn't face it anymore.

Richey

Your not alone at all...i haven't been to University in two weeks because i failed an exam thus thinking that i may have to drop out 8O I actually drove to Uni and couldnt get out of the car because the workload and the pressure just got to me in the end and so to be honest the course doesnt excite me in any way so maybe its a chance for me to study something else but i know how it feels, also during classes at Uni i was being bullied verbally by some of the more childish class members and that didnt bother me because i would say something back to shut them up its just that it kept happening every class...that and not passing a few modules has seen me not turn up at all so im not sure if ill go back to that class..maybe i could try a different campus or just apply for a new position.....
Ive been working in hospitality for a while so im always around people..its unavoidable and ive had panic attacks during work where i ran to my car and drove home during the middle of a shift..cant believe i wasnt fired but i only turn up for the money now...the job itself is just bores me and i dont want to be there at all

sugaryberries

I just got hired for my first job as a cashier and I am so nervous, like what if I don't do a good job. It's horrible because I always think that.

I wish I was still in high school and I wasn't expected to really do anything but get good grades.

crescent

sugaryberries said:
I just got hired for my first job as a cashier and I am so nervous, like what if I don't do a good job. It's horrible because I always think that.

I wish I was still in high school and I wasn't expected to really do anything but get good grades.

Yeah.. I wish I'm still studying too. Working is more difficult for us with SP than studying, I guess. About people's expectation, yes...it's so burdensome too. I hate it when I have tried my best but people still think it's not good enough, and then unreasonable deadline, and some people who only focus on the bad and never give credit to the good I do.
I'm learning not to be affected by poeple's expectation now, I mean if I have tried my best but still not good enough, I'll tolerate myself then I think of the worst that might happen, maybe I'll lose job, but that's okay...not like my life depend on this job.

im at college at the moment. I have wanted to go for about 3 years now. My mum goes with me, well she wanted to go anyways and so did i so its good that i have someone there with me. I have to read out alot. Everytime they ask me to read i shit myself then say no. It never seems to get easyier does it :(