which state are you?

Kiwong

Has to be Idaho

Underground like a wild potato.

Maine! They must have a few mental health issue in that state.

Last edited:
I got New Mexico - "relaxed and creative". Creative, sure. Relaxed? Usually not.

I am definitely living in the wrong region right now though. I really long to move to some place sunny, warm, and friendly. New Mexico sounds about right, although I was thinking Northern California.

I belong to New Hampshire. Is it nice there? :D

I would tell you yes, it is, because I lived there most of my childhood and I loved it. Very pretty, especially in the autumn season. The people are alright. New England in general is pretty uptight though, probably to do with the colder weather. That's my theory anyway. Tough, smart people but the toughness often results in rudeness... hence Massachusetts "Masshole" drivers!

MikeyC

I would tell you yes, it is, because I lived there most of my childhood and I loved it. Very pretty, especially in the autumn season. The people are alright. New England in general is pretty uptight though, probably to do with the colder weather. That's my theory anyway. Tough, smart people but the toughness often results in rudeness... hence Massachusetts "Masshole" drivers!
That's awesome to know, except for the drivers. ::p: