Whats the difference between an addiction and and blackberry cobbler ice cream?

rainstreet

So you think the topics are unrelated? Have you tried Blue Bell Blackberry Cobbler Ice Cream? I challenge you to try some. It's the Lay's of frozen desserts. It's physically impossible to eat one spoonful and put it down.
More than a few relatively stable individuals have begun eating this substance of the god's and were unable to stop until way past the brain freeze warning. Which brings up a question that has mystified me for years. What would actually happen to someone who ignored the mind numbing agony that inevitably occurs as a result of ice cream speed eating? I've never tested this, since I tend to shy away from intense pain, particularly when it originates from my head.
Will the pain eventually subside whether or not the subject stops all spoon motion? When your external temperature becomes equal to the freezing temperature inside you, maybe you achieve a kind of creamy nirvana. More than likely, if you ignore the pounding of your temples and continue slurping the icy concoction, a large crack will begin at the point where the pain is greatest and continue down and around your entire skull at which point your head will separate and fall apart. I wonder if Gorilla Glue would fix it?:eek:

Last edited:

x000x

You sir, have just blown my mind :D Good post. I'm not sure what would happen because I don't eat ice cream.

rainstreet

there's a problem. i was carefully perusing the microscopic directions on my newly acquired container of gorilla glue when i came to this explicit statement. and I quote: *"We the gorilla glue company will not assume responsibility for alleged injury or death resulting from the misuse of the product.

*the term, "MISUSE," is used in a general sense and can be applicable to any situation that we, the gorilla glue company deem appropriate.

**However, it specifically refers to the use of the product in situations involving human head repair in sub freezing conditions.

***have a nice day