What I hate!

Section_31

Oil companies, with a passion. Personal story behind that one but to long to tell, another post.

Any large corporation. they automatically suck. (im a hypocrit because thats unfortunately where my IT career landed me)

people who have the attitude that because they have a nice car and a fat wallet, theyre better than everyone else. Not saying everyone who's well off is like this, just the ones with that attitude.

The divisions in society, and the un-equal distribution of wealth, leading to more social issues, including but not limited to S/A and depression.

oh, and greeters at a mall, working in a kiosk, who go out of their way to try to approach me when i just want to walk by. Dont try to sell me anything. if i want to buy somthing i'll come to you.

simpsons2007

Being ignored. I don't really talk much well I hardly ever talk but when I do nobody real listens to what I say.

I dislike how the word hate has lost its once bold statement. Downplayed with letters intact to mean dislike.

I truly hate when someone takes advantage of another's kindness.
I truly hate when someone is able to take advantage of my self perceived memory retention difficulties. Though I cannot recall ever having to really hate this as I cannot recall if someone has taken advantage.

U

userremoved

I hate my mind. It's my greatest enemy and there's nothing I can do to get rid of it.

Kiwong

There's an interesting local character who always goes around with one jacket pocket full of coins in a bag - maybe 2kg in weight?

if I didn't empty mine out of coins, my jacket would way that much.

Last week, a kid begged for money off me, outside Woolies.

He could hear the money in my pockets.

I just wanted to get to my car without talking to anyone.

if I didn't empty mine out of coins, my jacket would way that much.

Last week, a kid begged for money off me, outside Woolies.

He could hear the money in my pockets.

I just wanted to get to my car without talking to anyone.

I'm hopeless at economics, but I wonder what would happen - how it would change the economy - if everybody gathered up all their loose change lying around, especially 5c pieces, and put it in the bank?

A guy asked me for 30-40c to buy something to eat recently - I've seen him around and he obviously has mental health probs - I gave him $10 and he was so, so happy, he practically ran to the shop.

hmmm...to keep on topic; I hate rat poison

Kiwong

I collected up all my coins once and I had quite a tidy sum of money that got me out of a finincial low point.

and I have given money, and my lunch to homeless people in the park many times. I don't think young children should be begging outside Woolies late at night period.

I hate junk mail, especially in wet weather.

Darryl

I collected up all my coins once and I had quite a tidy sum of money that got me out of a finincial low point.

and I have given money, and my lunch to homeless people in the park many times. I don't think young children should be begging outside Woolies late at night period.

I hate junk mail, especially in wet weather.

Kiwong, your amazing kind hearted person, don't know how to reward you for being selfless.

I hope something really nice happens for you, that takes you by surprise and warms your heart and you yell out in happiness.

Warm wishes Darryl

gazelle

i hate when ppl talk about politics and try to sound smart, but they actually only copying the words of someone they heard before with no deeper knowledge of the matter.

I hate this too!
I also hate answering the phone when it's a relative who wants to invite for a party and telling me that I have to come this time or else they'll get offended.