What do you like doing outdoors?

garry29

People are getting way too chatty on the forum so am starting a new topic. It's called "What do you like doing outdoors?". Are you following me? Good.

I like to sit in a quiet pub and read a paper, visit nice towns in the area with one or two friends (though this hardly happens now as I don't like going out weekends and everyone I know works), shopping if there's something I need. That's about it really.

market.garden

I like to sit in a quiet pub and read a paper

Ah yeah, it's really relaxing when you find a pub that's near-empty and you can just sit there and read without all the noise that you get on a friday night.

I play football, go for bike rides or if the weather's really nice, just sitting in a park is fine by me.

Damaged

I like forests and going on hikes =) anywhere i can just explore and walk a whole lot.

I'm still a big kid at heart so i love going to seaside's where theirs rides, so that means i love theme parks. I love going to attractions really like zoos and museums. Doesn't matter how many times i go to the science and natural history museums i still love them lol :D plus there free.

Obv the cinema as well.
I've never been one for the pub, if i drink i have to dance.

market.garden

I like forests and going on hikes =) anywhere i can just explore and walk a whole lot.

I'm still a big kid at heart so i love going to seaside's where theirs rides, so that means i love theme parks. I love going to attractions really like zoos and museums. Doesn't matter how many times i go to the science and natural history museums i still love them lol :D plus there free.

Obv the cinema as well.
I've never been one for the pub, if i drink i have to dance.

I love the Natural History Museum! It was my favourite place as a kid and when I went back there a few months back it was still just as amazing :D

Damaged

I love the Natural History Museum! It was my favourite place as a kid and when I went back there a few months back it was still just as amazing :D

Haha
Same, but whenever i get to the dog bit it always makes me cry ::eek:: and the dinosaur bit always scares me!!!! :eek:

AimeeSP

I love going to the country park near me and listening to music and relaxing and admiring the beauty of nature! :D

mrb

mountain biking , walking for miles in the forests with the dogs , fishing , boating , going to boot sales , ect im just an out door person , i hate being stuck indoors ........