Totally New Ionto Expeiment -- Galvanic Stimulator

SetApart

Sprawling my galvanic unit came with two leads. One is just a single red lead. The other is a twin lead with both red and black. Did yours come that way?

It says something in the manual about setting the unit on continuous or alternating.

For the ionto what do you recommend?

Manuel is saying for the twin leads use in the left channel and for the single red lead use in the right channel? Is that what you do with yours?

SetApart

Ok disregard that last post. I it says to put the twin lead in channel 1 which is the right side and I just found a post you had made saying to do so as well for continuous. Thank you so much sprawling!!! I'll be posting results periodically.

SetApart

Sprawling I just did my first treatment. I noticed when I switched polaritiy, I thought I might turn the knob a little higher to 4.0 to 5.0, I put my hands in at the same time and it zapped me pretty good. Do you normally put one hand in before the other? Or did it zap me pretty good like that because 5.0 on the knob is a bit higher than normal?

SetApart

Sprawling couple last question! - I put enough water so that as I lay my hand flat pretty much the fingers are almost submerged all the way but the front side of my hand (opposite side of my palms) isn't so much in the water.

Also when watching people with homemade devices or certain name brand devices on youtube, they always have it so that there is barely any water. Some looked as if no water, or just so little that literally just the palm and finger prints getting treated.

Are my hands supposed to be just hovering over the cloth? If they are pressing down on the cloth inside the tray, is that ok?

What do you advise?

SetApart

Any recommendations for places to get the trays. I see that they require a metal plate inside.

I use regular ole disposable aluminum pie trays. I can feel the current when I put my second hand in the tray. Currently doing just hands. On my fourth day so far. Not seeing much yet. Sprawling recommends 7-10 days, I'll report back when at that point.

Sprawling

I found plastic kitchen cabinet trays at one of the big box stores. I put foil folded up in two, grill toppers in the other two. rubberized shelf liners on top of the aluminum.

I use enough water to cover the backs of my fingers. I like to make sure that the sides of my fingers get dry in the process.

Putting both your hands in the exact same time minimizes the initial zap.

SetApart

Are my hands supposed to be just hovering over the cloth? If they are pressing down on the cloth inside the tray, is that ok?

SetApart

Sprawling you are the man. Thanks for all your feedback. I just finished my 7th day. My hands seem a tad bit more clammy than usual. Wondering if I should give it a day or two before I go any further.

Sprawling

Sprawling you are the man. Thanks for all your feedback. I just finished my 7th day. My hands seem a tad bit more clammy than usual. Wondering if I should give it a day or two before I go any further.

Sweating more is not unusual. I would continue for another 3 days and then take a 3 day break and see what happens.

blueherron

@sprawling or anyone else...

Since you have experimented a lot and used the MD-1A for some time, do you think there is any change in effectiveness between the standard MD-1A trays with the conductor in one spot on the side and some of the other models on the market (homemade and even the portable trays by Fischer) that appear to have one large conductor across the bottom with a cloth on top?

I wonder if you get better results due to a better distribution?

Sprawling

It's a good question, but my answer is it has no effect. My old MD-1A trays had what looked like a metal washer, no aluminum at all placed dead center in front of the fingers. Treatments worked wonderfully. Water is an amazing conductor of electricity.

I now use 2 aluminum grill toppers in 2 trays. The other 2 trays have multi folded aluminum foil. My hands rest on the rubbery shelf liner stuff since they are easier to dry than wash cloths.

I feel little difference or see little difference between when I was using the trays with the washer thingies than with the aluminum. Distribution seems the same.

SetApart

I'm currently on my 19th day of treatment. Out of the 19 days there were two days I have skipped due to being busy. I can't say I'm seeing the bone dryness that I want to be seeing. Hands are still a bit clammy. Sprawling said that I should go without treatment for a few days. I think I'm going to do that at this point and see how it goes. I'll be back for another update!

Nacho

Hello Sprawling.

I have been doing iontophoresis for nine years (with the same ionto-product) for my hand sweating. Recently (maybe 1-2 years) it hasn't been as effective as in the beginning. Now I'm trying to look other ways. Can you recommend me a product or something else than iontophoresis to cure my hand sweating? I'm actually also sweating a on my feet and a bit in my armpits - but my main priority is my hands.

PS. I use this device once every week: http://www.i2m-labs.com/p_gb/idrostar.htm - should I maybe increase it by twice every week?

Thanks you! :)

Last edited:

dezza

Hello Sprawling.

I have been doing iontophoresis for nine years (with the same ionto-product) for my hand sweating. Recently (maybe 1-2 years) it hasn't been as effective as in the beginning. Now I'm trying to look other ways. Can you recommend me a product or something else than iontophoresis to cure my hand sweating? I'm actually also sweating a on my feet and a bit in my armpits - but my main priority is my hands.

PS. I use this device once every week: i2m-labs Idrostar Sweaty hands feet armpit treatment by iontophoresis - should I maybe increase it by twice every week?

Thanks you! :)

I know you're looking for a response by Sprawling but just thought I'd add that your machine was the exact one I'd been using previously, and I had the exact same lack of effectiveness from it over the course of a year from when I stopped using it.

The "user-made" machine discussed on the thread does help me a lot more, as it's usually possible to treat at higher currents as the current is pulsed, rather than the direct current used on the Idrostar.

Sprawling

I would also add... try changing your treatment schedule. I've had to to this many times over the years. At times I've added days, subtracted days, added stuff to my water etc.

Pulsed current also is very effective for me also.

My bias is using a Galvanic Stimulator as mentioned in this posting. I'm much happier do to less pain from pulsed current plus the machine is more powerful. Powerful in a way that you amp up the juice even with soft water.

The other thing to notice is whats going on in your life. Extra stress, situational life changes all can impact how ionto works. Then again you have been doing ionto for 9 years so I'm sure you've had some problems with it in the past?

Try rubbing on some Antihydral or Dehydal before doing treatment. Just don't do it long term. It can really crack your skin.

Hope that helps a little?

Nacho

@dezza - Which user-made machine are you referring to?

@Sprawling - Thanks for the quick reply. I think I will try to treat myself more often. I will try twice a week for a month and see how it works out. I will also increase the voltage a bit. Do you think I should stay with 30 mins per treatment?

Regarding your Galvanic Stimulator...do you have a link for it? Your original thread has a link which doesn't work anymore?

Sprawling

If you are doing one hand, one foot or two hands per session, 30 minutes should be fine. Increase the dose a little (maybe) as long as it isn't to painful.

Galvanic Ultra-G

They are out of stock at this link. Search around per Google. Prices vary drastically.

Ive had it take months to get my treatment working regulary. Why? Who Knows?