tips to make ionto work

hinder87

hello everyone. it's been awhile since i've come here. i know a lot of you guys have been asking Qs on how to make ionto work effectively. i have some tips i hope will help you guys, because it has really helped me. i use the Fischer md1-a ionto device and i achieved 100% dryness on my hands using these simple techniques:

1. i do 15 mA for 15 minutes each polarity every other day. always treat at the same exact time. if u treat ur hands at 7:30 pm, do it at that time the next treatment. if u cannot do so, treat them BEFORE the time u usually do treatments.

2. you don't need to add anything like baking soda UNLESS you cannot get a max of 15 mA. otherwise ur just irritating ur hands when u put baking soda in the water.

3. i found out the machine works best when ur hands are already sweating when u put them in the water to treat them. i think it's because the sweat pores are already open and it's easy for the "hard particles" to get it. the ways i get the hands to sweat when they are about to be treated and while being treated are: being in a warm room, rubbing them together prior to dipping them in the water, rubbing the feet together without socks on, and last but not least, drinking coffee or anything with caffeine and waiting for it to kick in.

4. DO NOT move your hands while they are being treated. makes current more effective

5. always wash ur hands (in shower, sink, etc.) with cold to luke warm water. i found out hot water made ionto less effective because i think it opens up the sweat pores allowing the "hard particles" to come out.

6. use soap that dries out your skin. don't use soap that has any moisturizing ingredients in it. also means to not leave lotion on the palms (where it sweats). i found out my hands feel dryer that way and not soft- it kind of makes my palms feel like "sandpaper" dry.

7. Follow numbers 5 and 6 even AFTER you have achieved dryness.

thanks for reading. please let me know if u have any questions.

Last edited: