things that trigger depressive thoughts

recluse

i find that anything can influence my depressive thoughts, like my depression lies dormant then some outer influence makes it explode into life. For example; my sister mentioned a guy she knew who got rejected by a girl and he continued to persue her even though she only liked him as a friend. I'll be watching tv/film and a character gets rejected by a girl. Any sex scene/makeout scene in a film etc drives me to a fit of jealousy same goes irl with people around me in relationships. Hearing about peopel being cheated on as i have trust issues. A girl i ahve oneitis for texting me saying shes having a good time in some disco. Generally anything that reminds me that i am a loser drives me to feelings of despair.

mikebird

Banned
Agents of recruitment

failing to let me through their special magic personal filter to be allowed to meet my employer

1,000s attempts per week. Each is rejection by default, when every single item of the job description matches 100% with what I can do, and have before. Every viewed job advert a whisker away from perfection is discarded by me. 99% is what I ignore. I think a recruiter thinks I'm lying.

Yesterday I found and read a big 44-page Telephone Techniques guide written for callcentre people with their telemarketing / customer support jobs to build good rapport. Surprised to find one after a decade of my troubles

I find a lot of books, (tech) which a quick summary and deep thorough read shows me that I knew every bit of it before, and didn't need. No phone etiquette needs hammering in. Good to check. All clearly simple, for a 5-year old of 'being nice'

It's psychologist bullying and thin, instant judgement on the phone that makes life difficult