Terrible news

mfs

hello guys i have been doing better for awhile on prozac, but things have gone worse the past days... i have always feared being a bad person or pervert or pedophile.... for a few mnths the fears decreased but i found out that i have an uncle with schizophrenia and an uncle on the other side of the family who is a sex offender... i feel like its in my genes to be bad or ill now... with that in mind i had a recollection that convinced me im in someway screwed up idk why this came to mind and it frightens me into thinking something is wrong with me. Also a memory of me when i was a junior in high school came up when i wrestling a boy in a pool (he was around 12/13) and i remember that we were in a position were i was up against his butt.... and i remember liking the way it felt and i pressed closer.... these really are the main memories of my past that are coming back for some reason idk why

YellowBird

have you considered that it might just be ocd?if you were really a "pervert" or a pedophile,you wouldn't be concerned about it,you'd just..be it.

Gaucho

have you considered that it might just be ocd?if you were really a "pervert" or a pedophile,you wouldn't be concerned about it,you'd just..be it.

hey,

you are wrong, i read some pedophiles storys of pedophiles who fought against their minds and got over it with many psychological work. being pedophile per se is a illness and the sufferer has no choice, but what he should do is notice it and act against it. thats the difference.

mfs

Right guys i see what your saying but do you think the memory that i recalled was bad? Is it normal?

YellowBird

someone said this before i think here on spw,if you rubbed on something inanimate,you would possibly be aroused too,your sexual preference is whether you consciously desire to perform sexual acts with someone,simple as that.

mfs

Well to that last part I've never desired to have sex with a child... never wanted to harm anyone... but this kid in the pool was like 12/13 i was 16/17... Its one thing to be in that position and like it as a teen... that i get... but i moved back that is what makes me scared