Stuck.

4seasons

Alright I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I made out with a chick at a new years party last night because all her friends where telling me shes "interested" in me. Even though I was completely shit faced it took the most courage I had. We went out side for the fireworks and I just gave her my jacket and shit and kissed her at 12....now i thought this was the hard part, i got her phone number at the end of the night and I've been texting her and talking to her on msn....haha now what? I actually didn't talk to her much at the party, i did at the end of the night but I was to tired and drunk to get a good conversation going. When I spoke to her tonight she didn't seem so interested, if she is as interested as her friends say she is she not coming off like it.....but she was into it when I kissed her, thats for sure. My anxiety is really bad on this so anyone have any advice for me here? Anything to help.

I'd say just because she didn't seem as interested today doesn't mean she isn't..Maybe she's a little shy around you because of the kiss or something. Keep pursuing her, you'll regret it if you don't

Walk

Keep on talking and set up a date at a movie or something. I'd do that. Dates are my weak point. I get nervous because I get paranoid that she's getting bored. But yeah, invite her to your house I guess. I know that contact is always good. If you stop talking to her, she'll eventually lose interest and find someone else.

take it easy.