SPW_Antagonist why hasnt this person been banned yet?????

corrinaelizabeth

have u seen the posts this person has done?????????
YourGrandmasCancer and this person???
god theres more of these freaks on here

FlirtyandDirty

Re: SPW_Antagonist why hasnt this person been banned yet????

corrinaelizabeth said:
have u seen the posts this person has done?????????

He keeps coming in as different people. He was in here as Reidus and was banned. At the time he asked for his sig to be deleted as it has a picture of his girlfriend and as he wasn't gong to be here, felt it best that the pic wasn't there. That is his right as any posts he makes he still owns. As far a sI can tell, his requests are being ignored and he is pissed. I don't agree with what he is doing, but I do understand what it is like to have others controlling something that is yours. If the mods deleted it, we won't hear from him again.

Serge

While I do not agree with the kind of posts made or this person's actions I have to say I can't see why the picture in his signature was not deleted. There has been plenty of time for it to be done and it is obviously important to them, or at the very least a response to him directly.

It is important to remember this is a mental health forum and this guy obviously has issues. Why has a moderator not responded to him via a MM or in a post on the forum. It is beginning to look like power games from both sides. While there is no legal responsibility to such a person, considering the nature of the site and the not entirely unreasonable request he made the moderators have some moral responsibility to consider his mental health.

Again not to say that I agree with many of the really offensive posts or the approach but this whole thing is so easily resolved it is unbelievable it has not been.

reidusfreak

I can honestly say that SPW_Antagonist is not me. He is someone who has been raiding this forum with me, who also uses various names such as Mortiska and nIgHt_StAlKeR. I am however, all of the others. I haven't been banned, because they cannot ban me, being an expert in forum coding.

I cannot see why my requests to have my Sig deleted were ignored. That is why I have been raiding this forum.

TAMPA-BAY

First of all if you are an expert coder why waste you tallent here? Second Maby you should contack remus. He is usually on.

Serge

TAMPA-BAY said:
First of all if you are an expert coder why waste you tallent here? Second Maby you should contack remus. He is usually on.

Why not just leave it now - the guy has stopped and already apologised which took some guts. He also did contact the mods several times. It is done.

SocialRetahd

Roxy said:
Am I the only one who's not impressed at all?? Guts?? GMAFB. I doubt it was said with any sincerity..he just wants his pic deleted. Finds a way to get around the ban, guess nothing can be done about that..but those posts should not be left up!!

I used my brain and figured out it means "give me a fucking break". Don't be a crybaby and just ignore the posts. The guy has already threatened to stab me to death a bunch of times and I don't give a damn.

derrrr, ignore the assholes and they will leave. You people are so dumb, you are just making this worse!!!

ggjjkk

If there is anybody that needs help and support, it is this person. I can't understand, regardless of the picture and all that, with which I'm really not concerned, why someone would think it it funny to post a comment about rape being a good thing. Even the cruelest criminals in our prison system look down on rapists. It's kind of universally wrong everywhere... and to even use it as a joke, says something about the mental state of the person who writes these post. Also the inability to let go, is another key factor. I think it's obvious... when you are about to write hatefull, rude and disgusting comment, it's a good rule of thumb to make sure that your girlfriend isn't present in your pic. As far as I'm concerned, your a little boy trying to get attention... and other people can feel sorry for you and think that it's is your right to get your picture back.... but common... you sacrificed that right, the minute you did something cruel and callous, just because it was fun to have control for a moment over the open wounds of another human being. This behavior is sickening. Get over yourself....master hacker...why are you wasting your time on us when you have the whole pentagon computer system to conquer? Which brings me back to the point. Why are you visiting a support forum in the first place. Is it possible that you feel the way these people do... and that's why you have done and said what you have. My advice... behavior like this attention-getting is a sign of a bigger problem. At it's deepest core, this maliciousness is the result of anger, depression, low self esteem...the list goes on... talk to someone. Let it out in safety, so that it doesn't have to come back on all of us... so that we don't have to deal with it. Talk to your parents, girlfriend, friends...etc...before posting, or check out http://goodtherapy.org ... this website is a good resource for find help and support.

-Greta

Shonen_Yo

The pictured contained his ex-gf and her current bf and he was behind them with the caption, "Look behind you!" If this is not a violation of SPW policy, I don't know what is.

TAMPA-BAY

Why hasnt this person been ban?

Thats a good question why hasnt this person been ban. I am not big on censorship this might be a time for it, but anyway this person who ever they are dont realize they are just wasteing their time.

Also they dont realize that we on this site are shy not stupid.
They had peoples sympthy at first but now we all see what they are really about. Trying to cause trouble because they have a little knowledge about computers. Big deal.

The worst you can do is cause us all to leave and we will just find another site because they are lots of others.

Also we out number you 5,000 to one. Do you think you can dominate the forum by your self and with a few other members. How long can you keep this up. We were here long before you and will be long after you.

I am betting you cant keep this up because we have notice that you are running out of ideas
. The new names being used are getting similar.
I suggest you do a better job creating the new user names that you are using.

oszapo

Some real good answers here i cannot feel for this guy neither.Yes he is here for a reason hes cryin out for help but there are million others who wants help.Some of the words what he uses is the lowest he can go its shows as well how he has feeling for others at all.
Did you have anyone in your family have cancer???Do you have a clue what you talkin about?Piss off cos u sick cruel and nasty and no one is interested in your crap big man if front of the computer ha ha !!!!!!

reidusfreak

Yes, almost everyone in my family have had cancer. "Prick."

You wanna see me in person without computers, you can always tell me where you live and we'll see if you got the balls to settle this live.

Don't try to be mouthy with me, fag.

oszapo

Others have family members with this illness too so you should shut about this and find other ways for attention and dont threaten me cos i dont take this as a joke thanks

oszapo

SocialRetahd said:
Roxy said:
Am I the only one who's not impressed at all?? Guts?? GMAFB. I doubt it was said with any sincerity..he just wants his pic deleted. Finds a way to get around the ban, guess nothing can be done about that..but those posts should not be left up!!

I used my brain and figured out it means "give me a fucking break". Don't be a crybaby and just ignore the posts. The guy has already threatened to stab me to death a bunch of times and I don't give a damn.

derrrr, ignore the assholes and they will leave. You people are so dumb, you are just making this worse!!!

yeah maybe thats the best thing or definately is,to ignore him he will get bored eventually

Toad

reidusfreak said:
I haven't been banned, because they cannot ban me, being an expert in forum coding.

Normally I ignore trolls....but this was just to good to pass up. First, if you are an "expert in forum coding", why don't you just delete your own sig. Clearly you are capable unless...oh wait...you don't know anything about coding, and aren't the 1337 hax0r you claim to be. Second, anyone with a dynamic IP address, or who knows how to use proxies can sidestep a ban...oh shit...did I just figure out your secret? You are quite possibly the dumbest troll I have ever witnessed on a forum, so my guess is you have never heard of a proxy, and simply have a dynamic IP address...probably using AOL. Now please direct your 1337 haxoring skiilz to my account and hack away. k thanks.

Sacrament

reidusfreak said:
I haven't been banned, because they cannot ban me, being an expert in forum coding.

Yay. Now you can go on and tell your friends that the moderators at Social Phobia World cannot ban you because your computer skills are too awesome and you manage to come back.

Kudos to you, sir.

:twisted: I just sliced this old guy's hand off and watched his blood squirt over his own face wearing a clown mask. Is this normal? :?