Shyness...

gsmax5

I just saw this comic, and I thought I would put it on here for some inspiration:

shyness.gif

bleach

Banned
It's a little misleading though, because in reality you never know if your invention really is a Porche until someone else confirms it, which means you still have to risk your ego to show someone your brilliant or horrible idea.

The comic would be better if both caves had a stone wheel in them, but only one caveman had the balls to show the world..

lol, I think this comic is such a great way to show the "normal people" in this world that they are missing out on some great things, just because society only pays attention to the outgoing people of the world!!

A_Void_Ant

It's a little misleading though, because in reality you never know if your invention really is a Porche until someone else confirms it, which means you still have to risk your ego to show someone your brilliant or horrible idea.

The comic would be better if both caves had a stone wheel in them, but only one caveman had the balls to show the world..

Yes, I agree with this. If both caves had wheels it would be a good comparison to the lifestyles and how shyness can hold one back from success.

It's still a nice little comic strip though.