Say Something Positive About The Poster Above You!!!

Y

Ive seen this thread on another board , i thought i should try it here, since we all crave hearing positive thing from others. (me at least :p)

So here goes, say something positive about me and the next poster will comment about you and so on...

pinkputter

cutefluffykitten: you have a really cute name for yourself, and I always like you are so positive in your posts. I can tell from that you would have a really good attitude.

Y

cutefluffykitten: She did comments to everyones photo in the photo album while noone seemed to care, she must be the sweetest person here.

p.s. you are free to write *pass* if you cant find anything positive about me :p

maggie

i like to read jamez's posts....he has a name that's fun to say...he likes rice like i do...and he thinks my pal worrydoll is a cool cat 8)

Scottish_Player

Maggie is understandng and sympathetic towards others and always comes up with good answers to other peoples problems :wink:

scatmantom

Scottish Player (if i remember rightly) is a witty and nice person. Also from Scotland which produces very warm people, and I can relate to some of the posts he has made on here.

leteftef

kew kew

dats nice pic man ...like it ...ciao...by the way i`m new here and its quite amazing website ....NICE.....a place where u can talk without prejudgement... see you ....

leteftef

kew kew

dats nice pic man ...like it ...ciao...by the way i`m new here and its quite amazing website ....NICE.....a place where u can talk without prejudgement... see you ....

Tryin

leteftef just joined and i am glad he did because he seems intelligent and a good thinker. and he has an original interresting location. mind labyrinths. cool :)

Tryin

although shonen-yo thinks i am male (i am a female, as far as i can tell :wink: ), i absolutely love his nick and i also love the way he writes posts - they're always so simple and sententious. :D

nope1

I'm new here so here I go...

Tryin, a person who always tries and never give up, whatever the cost.

Erythrocyte

Well, I'm new too :oops:... but by browsing a bit, I can see that nope1 did what he wanted to do, faced his fear and went to adult school, and therefor has more courage than a lot of people have...

plus his avatar is cool.. :wink:

savage_beagle

um..ya.

Edith was the wife of archie bunker on ''all in the family '' tv series (set in NYC). She was a nice sweet person (and an airhead) with good intentions , only to be married to a grouchy dickhead. Man...that show always reminded me of my own parents :lol: . Soooooooooo...i know nothing of the edith poster above me...but i will think of you as a nice sweet person . Waiting for an ARCHIE to join here...then i'll just say he is '' warm..just like a freshly made pile of dog poop.'' kiddin' :p