Running out of patience...

renegade

I'm now at my 10 th month of treatment and have tried I guess over 20 meds.

I'm just so sick of them all, they didn't helped. Excepting Prozac, the only one I feel a noticeable diference with. :?

I'm just so annoyed to wait to raise the dosage when you try a new drug, something like 50-100 mg a week. It takes over a month to get to test a med at a certain dosage and if it's bullshit, then you got to wait like another month to reduce the dosage. :evil:

I'm now going to get my driver's licence so I've got to give them a brake while I'm at it.

About this drivers's licence, does anyone know if my condition allows me to drive a vehicle, this is because I heard different persons saying that My medical condition, SP that is, prevents me from driving :roll:

So, back to the subject, how many of you quit meds cause they didn't helped ?

Cory1980

i said to myself screw this anxiety thing i have....and live life for today cuz i might not be here tomorrow, its kinda working, i still have panic attacks but i cant let it take over my life, dont seem like the world is gonna be here much longer and i have to enjoy what i have, panic attacks suck but im finding ways to slowly get thru them
i was going to take pills. but i wont be myself.