RESOURCES FOR EVERYONE TO LOOK AT...

AnxiousGuy

By the way...when you visit emofree.com do a search on social phobias and there is more than 5 pages of case histories where various people have had positive results from using EFT.

Something else I discovered today as I was doing a candlelit meditation with some music. I had an AHA! moment then did some research and I found this site. No affiliation, just wanted to share with you guys.
www.musicisthecure.com

Doomed2Die

Very cool, I'll check them out later. Thanks for teh linkies.

If this forum ever gets a admin again I think a sticky with links to helpful sites is in order.

AnxiousGuy

Doomed2Die said:
Very cool, I'll check them out later. Thanks for teh linkies.

If this forum ever gets a admin again I think a sticky with links to helpful sites is in order.

Your very welcome. :) If you try any of the material from any of these sites and they turn your life around then it would mean a world of difference in my own healing process.
Pass it on!

flake__

Thanks very much anxious guy i will have a look, plus i had never heard of EFT or whatever it is before, sounds interesting!

AnxiousGuy

flake__ said:
Thanks very much anxious guy i will have a look, plus i had never heard of EFT or whatever it is before, sounds interesting!

EFT, emotional freedom technique is a form of accupuncture(or accupressure) for the emotional body but there are no needles used.
The original form was developed by a Roger Callahan and the current modification is EFT develpoed by Gary Craig. Check out the case histories on his site and let me know how this works out for you.