PROBANTHANINE

Romax

I've decided that I cannot use probanthanine while speaking publicly because the dry mouth is too severe. I also end up with a sore throat for a few hours after I use it. I do however plan to use it in some social situations. I was doing some painting at my day job and decided to try taking it. It really does work except that I do notice compensatory sweating behind my knees and some redness with a sunburned feeling in areas that I sweat the most which is my forehead and back. Also, I took in once while having a few cocktails in humid bar and it did not work at all. Your thoughts? Thanks everyone. Chris

klamm76

So you sweat the same when you drink alcehol?

I notice that my sweating is reducing more and more when drinking alcehol.(beer/drinks).

Offcourse I get it ten times back the next day :?

bill-uk

Romax, as you know, probanthine is my cure of choice. It does it for me.

But when the effects kick in, I always have compensatory sweating on the the legs and sometimes on my arms. They actually get wet. But, for me, the effects are much less severe than the sweating on my face and head can be and in all honesty I don;t really care about the compensatory sweating if my face and head are relatively dry.