Post your picture thread

Phoenixx

i very rarely dress up. i don't have any costumes. i'm not brave enough to make a goofy face right now. hope this'll do.

meep.jpg
^ You have such a nice hair color :)

^ You look surprisingly much like the person/character in your avatar! :3
^ Agreed

i very rarely dress up. i don't have any costumes. i'm not brave enough to make a goofy face right now. hope this'll do.

Perhaps just past a sigh? A sigh has gone and the picture is taken? Perhaps whatever and take as many shots as needed until one at least seems decent.

You don't need to be brave to be brave. Why can't being you be brave enough? Smile if you want. Look goofy if you want. If you don't want then that's fine. Decision made. And brave you are.

PRF

Im single my entire life , virgin etc etc etc. only sleep, eat, work for many many years.
Never kissed,dated a girl. You know virgin from A to Z and I believe it must be my looks.

Is there anything in my face that women think is disgusting?

Ye sorry I just made this pic in my bathroom but it's quiet accurate of how I see myself in the mirror I think.

Sorry for my bad English as Im dutch I wrote this quickly.

2j5ce34.jpg

And what about my hair? Is it good? or should I do it diffrent?

Phoenixx

Im single my entire life , virgin etc etc etc. only sleep, eat, work for many many years.
Never kissed,dated a girl. You know virgin from A to Z and I believe it must be my looks.

Is there anything in my face that women think is disgusting?

Ye sorry I just made this pic in my bathroom but it's quiet accurate of how I see myself in the mirror I think.

Sorry for my bad English as Im dutch I wrote this quickly.

2j5ce34.jpg

And what about my hair? Is it good? or should I do it diffrent?
^ I never would've thought that you've never been kissed nor dated a girl. Honestly, I would think the complete opposite! You're not bad looking at all, I think you have nice structure to your face. :) Oh, and your English is fine, no worries. ::p:

Mickery

Rubbish. The only problem you, or anyone else on this site has, is that for various reasons they're not getting out there and actively, positively making their mark on the world of the opposite sex. Opportunities won't just come to you, you've got to make it happen!

Last edited:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Rubbish. The only problem you, or anyone else on this site has, is that for various reasons they're not getting out there and actively, positively making their mark on the world of the opposite sex. Opportunities won't just come to you, you've got to make it happen!

Yup; it's not all about looks; clearly by the photos in this thread of all the gorgeous SPWers (girls AND guys alike =)

PRF it's never too late; and your hair looks good! I constantly change my own hair; I hate it. But anywho thanks for sharing :D

Patrick26

This post is 100% win!

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Here is a bad picture of me. Me and the camera aren't friends.

Not bad at all dude... need to see more =D

be nice!!!

Nothing to be not nice about =) Very beautiful! Gorgeous eyes. Lucky boyfriend.

I'm sorry, but I wanted to post this because 1) I happen to really like this photo and 2) MY HAIR IS GROWING OUT!!!!! :D I got it cut short in the fall, and I liked it for a while but I really wanted my long hair back. And now that I know how to get it curly (it used to be straight or wavyish, but pretty boring), I'm going to have long, curly hair! I can't wait :D Now if only my fingers were growing, too (jk. only some people here will get that, haha)

photo8p.jpg

Yes be sorry for posting a wonderful pic of yourself, how dare you! =) Look gorgeous in that pic! Look like a model. Wowzas. SPWers have the most wonderful eyes, I swear.

As for your "fingers"... ever consider growing out your nails? Like...

images

Would that help? Eeeek =D

Last edited: