please answer this for me i really need closure

should i feel guilty for having them in the first place i mean now i just let them happen and my anxiety has lowered and i shrug them of but theres still a ningling voice saying i am another version of myra hindley and i see images of me on the news and stuff and people hating me

im just trying to feel positive and am volunteering and giving to the community just to maybe redeem what i have thought as i really dont want to go to hell

one thing please answer this...when i think of my loved ones etc i feel guilty because they dont know the thoughts that were and are running through my mind i feel guilty as i know that they wont see me the same way they

I struggle with this, thought I was getting better. No idea.

You should let your loved ones know how you feel and think. That is you you're hiding from them.

You should not feel guilty for having these thoughts at all as mental illness is not something you just control as society would have you believe. However if you're having thoughts like Myra Hindley you should definitely get help before it gets out of control. Because you can't control mental illness you should speak with someone.

no i dont have thoughts of what myra does i just watched a documentary and my mind made me think it was me and that i was capable of those things when really she reminds me of my stepmum who abused me quite bad so yer the woman scares the hell out of me and when i see her pictures i get very angry as its a reminder of my stepmum and also the stories about her repulse me :/

Iam.myhair

I have the same problem.. You have terrible intrusive thoughts and you are too scared to dig deep enough to find the root of the problem because you're AFRAID of what you will find.
However, people with these issues aren't mentally capable of figuring it out on their own.
Just know it's a mental illness. That should calm you atleast a little.
Talk to your parents about it.
Talk to someone who is smarter than you.
Pray about it.
Ask God to let you know what to do.

xio7child

I understand family and friends might be hard to talk to. At least you are doing something now by joining forums and getting it off your chest. If you like, build some courage to visit live support groups and talk with people face to face. I found a lot of people have great practice relating to their loved ones once they spoke to alot of people. If you are not ready now, you are not ready. But when you are, take it slow and know you are okay.