Photography

Generical

Cheers, really enjoying it right now. If you go small enough and just sit somewhere you can find loads of things...random bugs lol..you look a little insane lying upside down trying to get your angles out staring at a plant with the lens 5 cm from the leaf but..it's worth it, heh. Ants are a******s though TOO fast.

@Renegade, Flickr is another one it's ok but i kinda hate all the flashy ILOVE OYURFR PHOITGRAOH *insert tacky GIF* comments that people give.

Also for a quick way to get into macro shiz try reversing one of your lenses (if you use an slr that is) rate cheap, is how i do all mine, unless you have the moolah for dedicated macro. When reversed wide angle = more zoom so a simple 50mm is pretty badass, just about manage to fit in a whole butterfly, for example.

@Ahsima, Well like the mood in your pics, artistic....whereas i feel mine are more scientific annoyingly, if that makes sense.

Been meaning to improve on these but it takes too long for it to get dark enough in the summer like, 1am+. These are first attempts also and i had no idea what i was doing so hopefully i can do more stuff eventually.

North America Nebula

namericapelisorta450.jpg

Jupiter pimping 3/4 of its hoes.

joopjump663.jpg

"Thank you goodnight, much love" lol

Generical

^ Nice

Had another go at space man, same spot as the last one..different lens.

4759798563_f5ac8cba3a_b.jpg

Can start to see the pelican/pterodactyl now oooorah (it's the blob dead center). How it should look...still a bit to go.

[Edit] Yeh....did some stuff

donemate3.jpg

Last edited:

Generical

Wow you got so close! Well nice. Was it with a big lens or were they pretty close? I'm guessing from the angle it was from up the tower bit on the right..the chain link was a lot easier to blur out than i thought, only just got a lens with some zoomage. Through the glass windows sucks though, which is a shame..have to take window cleaner.

I'm like Mid Devon, Not far from Exeter closer to Crediton, only like 5 miles, but still in a field of fields..cows eat our plants over the fence ha. You're somewhere sea side-y right? Pretty sure i saw on the video where you live thread...was gonna post one of where i live but i would have to make it myself lol.

Generical

Ahhhh the clone tool, love/hate, you did a hella nice job though. Have you tried the new photoshop, CS5? Has a content aware fill tool which basically does things like that for you...or tries to at least so chain link would probs melt your computer. I did a bit to the two tigers pic, unfortunately before content aware came out, but this is the orig http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7279/imageshaek.jpg

But whoa you're well local, yeh was on sauk for a bit, it's...something, i dunno, think it's too busy there. Just came back here instead but tbh all i do is spam sh*t and photography anyway.

Last edited: