people are just nasty

noonecares86

I'm really sad i just give up, people really don't like me. When i go out people make nasty faces at me or stare at me and i just cannot deal with it. I feel so bad about myself and it's not right. Guys give me nasty looks or look away fast but i am not ugly i really don't think i am, i don't understand why everyone else thinks i am. If someone is attractive to others they get treated nice and people look at them in a good way this never happens to me and it's not right. I never had guys interested in me never got any attention and i don't understand, what is wrong with what i look like, i just hate everyone and tired of girls who aren't shit get treated like queens and i who get treated like i'm nothing.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm really sad i just give up, people really don't like me. When i go out people make nasty faces at me or stare at me and i just cannot deal with it. I feel so bad about myself and it's not right. Guys give me nasty looks or look away fast but i am not ugly i really don't think i am, i don't understand why everyone else thinks i am. If someone is attractive to others they get treated nice and people look at them in a good way this never happens to me and it's not right. I never had guys interested in me never got any attention and i don't understand, what is wrong with what i look like, i just hate everyone and tired of girls who aren't shit get treated like queens and i who get treated like i'm nothing.

Yep, same here. But I'm a guy... What you said still applies.

I get this as well. Though, I believe people take an instant dislike towards me based on ma appearance alone, think it's the beard that does it? And beng mixed race or bi-racial as some say. People give me nasty looks all the time, but I smile back them to freak them out. :bigsmile:

Not that I'm ugly either, though ah don't see myself as anything above average. I just think I am. And I used to girls interested in me, like, during high school but they never went anywhere what with my insecurities, disability and bemusement at anyone being even remotely interest in me. That's said, I can relate to the whole people who are mean getting treated nicer than ya. Ah got that most of ma life. Nice guys finish last, as the sayin goes.

Sorry if this reply does nothing to help resolve how yer feelin'.

Life has taught me one thing :
It's when you don't give a toss about anything (even as important as it might be), that you will actually succeed.
As paradoxal as this might seem.

In your case, just don't pay too much attention to it.

noonecares86

Thanks for replies, it's really hard to deal with people but i don't want to care anymore what they think. I just want to be relaxed when i go out, i think it won't bother me as much if i was relaxed how do i do that

Thanks for replies, it's really hard to deal with people but i don't want to care anymore what they think. I just want to be relaxed when i go out, i think it won't bother me as much if i was relaxed how do i do that

If you don't want to pay attention to your surroundings, always keep your mind busy with something useful that you are going to do (something in your planning for example).

If you want a concrete example : Whenever I am on my way home in the tramway, the only things I have in mind are : what I am going to do when I get home , and I try to sum up whatever knowledge I acquired at university during that day.
Believe me that I completely forget that I am surrounded by people.

Hang in there, I am sure you'll pull it off, just believe in yourself.

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
If you don't want to pay attention to your surroundings, always keep your mind busy with something useful that you are going to do (something in your planning for example).

If you want a concrete example : Whenever I am on my way home in the tramway, the only things I have in mind are : what I am going to do when I get home , and I try to sum up whatever knowledge I acquired at university during that day.
Believe me that I completely forget that I am surrounded by people.

Hang in there, I am sure you'll pull it off, just believe in yourself.

Great advice Jungle :thumbup:
I use similar techniques to divert my own attention and it helps to 'short circuit' the SA cycle to a fair degree.

Great advice Jungle :thumbup:
I use similar techniques to divert my own attention and it helps to 'short circuit' the SA cycle to a fair degree.

Thanks PugofCrydee :)

Glad I am not the only one it's working out for.

Last edited: