ocd is gone, now what?!

meme

my ocd went from severe to mild because of therapy. after that i went through some hormonal correction therapy as well as rebalancing some chemical imbalances i had like vitamins and GABA and now my ocd is really at a minimum. it is amazing, but theres a problem. the first month after my ocd started to go, i was happy. calm for the first time. but i have moved out of state and a lot of things are different like the people and trying to find a job and im depressed. i have never been depressed before without ocd. i actually have a choice now of what todo with my thoughts. i started to bottle up my emotions because i could and other unhealthy coping mechanisms like that. i feel like a kid...i dont know what to do. when i had ocd, i had my techniques, but im lost. i feel like a different person im stuck. i still have anxiety, just the obsessions and compulsions are mostly gone.

i hope this post makes sense. ive become very distant from everyone because im not sure who i am anymore. any help from others who are living life without ocd being such a hindrance anymore?