Obsessed With The Hunger Games ANd Katniss' Long Neck...

Foxface

Obsessed With The Hunger Games And Katniss' Long Neck...

I've seen The Hunger Games openiong night at IMAX in Bayer's Lake.

A couple of days later, I have bought a Mockingjay Pin from the movie. One the cardboard package, there was a picture of Katniss' neck and noticed it was kinda long. I'm not attracted to it, like a turn on kinda thing. I think that's different becuase I often don't see people with long necks.

I have many merchandise from the movie, encluding socks, a pillow case, many books about the movie, encluding the trilogy set of the books in paperback. Istarted reading the first book, which is awesome!

I've had many random obsessions before, ever since I was a kid, becuase I have Asperger's Syndrome, it's common to have an obsession with one thing after another. I used to drive people crazy talking about whatever it was I was obsessed with.

Anyway. I worked on not bringing it up all the time, which I did quite well. The other day, I was bored and trolled IMDB's forum boards on The Hunger Games movie about her long neck. I made like 50 posts that was in some way related to her neck. It was the most funniest thing I've did in a long time and had a blast, until yesterday, I woke up to find that they had removed all of my posts. But , man they were funny and random.

I would blame people who didn't like the film becuase they didn't like Katniss' long neck. Stupid, but I was just doing it for a laugh. I still laugh now, thinking about it. I'm weird and random like that.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The movie was okay, not my thing. I think I would need to read the book because I could tell a lot of stuff was omitted for the movie. Didn't really pay too much attention to her neck, though, haha.