Nudist Wedding...Q?

Do you feel like swingin?

• No, this poll is disgusting, please pass me the Ipecac.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AsPerIn

What would you do if you were invited to a wedding at a nudist beach. Would you bear all and swing the night away? Or, would you tell the bride your boss scheduled you on a nonstop flight "somehwere clothed" the week of the wedding? If so, how would you break it to her? Interesting scenario.

sensitive

well, i voted no and yes it is disgusting. what would i do? first of all i can't magine anybody to invite me at a nudist beach or anywhere like that but i certainly wouldn't attend since i consider swinging is immoral (i guess most people agree with me) however i could be curious a little bit :wink: . would you tell us more about that, i mean being invited at such place.

AsPerIn

Hehe, it's just a question, not to be taken too seriously. It's more of a rhetorical question. Extro, intro.

redlady

I would want to go so i could look at all the naked people - I would tell her straight - look i want to go to your wedding but i am not going to be naked and that's final.

sensitive

redlady said:
look i want to go to your wedding but i am not going to be naked and that's final.

then what are going to do there since all people are naked. they would probably wondering why you are not naked and start staring at you then you would be nervous so u would have to get off ur clothers!!! :lol: and here is redlady, wow! i want to be there to see u :wink: .

AsPerIn

I would have to workout for like 3 months just to feel comfortable baring my buns in public. But, it is my moral standards and my christian faith that would keep me from doing so. Gotta find other ways to be spontaneous and exciting.

sensitive

AsPerIn said:
I would have to workout for like 3 months just to feel comfortable baring my buns in public. But, it is my moral standards and my christian faith that would keep me from doing so. Gotta find other ways to be spontaneous and exciting.

what does baring my buns mean? (my english is not good enough, i am not a native speaker) any way, so you are religious, conservative. well that is good, i am conservative too :) . but why did u ask that question if u wouldn't do it?

FruitLooPs

I've got no moral issue with nudists and i think the whole 'swinging' thing was misinterpreted by some people. You were referring to certain appendages swinging rather than swinging/wife swapping sense of the word right? :wink:

Infact I dont have any issues with wife swapping provided the people are all comfortable doing it, certainly isnt my kinda scene though!

I honestly dont know whether i'd go or not, i'd be worried about pitching a tent by accident or something lol :eek: But if they are close friends you should probably attend either way. If I went I wouldn't stay clothed, like someone said i'd feel really strange being the only dude clothed. :?

redlady

sensitive wrote:

then what are going to do there since all people are naked. they would probably wondering why you are not naked and start staring at you then you would be nervous so u would have to get off ur clothers!!! :lol: and here is redlady, wow! i want to be there to see u :wink: .

Under those circumstances i could handle the attention - being stared at for wearing clothes. Being stared at for not wearing clothes is something i couldn't handle.
Despite my sp i do not fold easily under peer pressure.
So unfortunately Mr sensitive that is not something you will get to see. :wink:

sensitive

FruitLooPs said:
I've got no moral issue with nudists and i think the whole 'swinging' thing was misinterpreted by some people. You were referring to certain appendages swinging rather than swinging/wife swapping sense of the word right? :wink:

Infact I dont have any issues with wife swapping provided the people are all comfortable doing it, certainly isnt my kinda scene though

well Mr.FruitLooPs, unlike you i am absolutely against swinging. how can i have sex with whome i want and my wife do so, it is something hard to understand, those people might be sexually overactive (don't know the word in english) anyway, u know most people are opposed to it so ur view is not understood. u said it was misinterpreted, i don't think so honey.

AsPerIn

Ok, seeing as we can't seem to see past the nudists, i tell you why i posted this question, it was somewhat rhetorical. Introverted or extroverted? But no one is voting.

AsPerIn

redlady said:
I would want to go so i could look at all the naked people - I would tell her straight - look i want to go to your wedding but i am not going to be naked and that's final.

I like that "tell'em how it is" attude, if i had guts like that, i think i'd be a better person. I will always say the opposite of how i actually feel, like "dad this chilli is great" translation, "It's burning me, and it tastes like feces" I can never tell him his food tastes like crap. Mostly because my constructive criticism is met sarcasm and negative remarks. Thanks dad, for standardizing my level of confidence.

FruitLooPs

sensitive said:
FruitLooPs said:

Infact I dont have any issues with wife swapping provided the people are all comfortable doing it, certainly isnt my kinda scene though

well Mr.FruitLooPs, unlike you i am absolutely against swinging. how can i have sex with whome i want and my wife do so, it is something hard to understand, those people might be sexually overactive (don't know the word in english) anyway, u know most people are opposed to it so ur view is not understood. u said it was misinterpreted, i don't think so honey.

Well you being against swinging is hardly revelation of the year, since you declared you are a conservative christian.

As for me saying it was misinterpreted, i'll stick with that - because so far as i can tell it was.

AsPerIn said: "Would you bear all and swing the night away?" In your first reply you took this to mean would they partake in swinging, which you obviously found immoral.

I pointed out that in this particular instance, I am pretty sure AsPerIn was meaning "swing the night away" in either a dancing sense or the moving of body parts, rather than actual "swinging" in the wife swapping sense. I came to that conculsion because the event was a nudist wedding, not a nudist orgy haha, and having a swingers party at a nudist wedding (or any wedding) would be rather bizarre to say the least.

And frankly I dont care whether you like my views or not, thats the whole point of morals. They differ from person to person.

Also your idea of swinging is different to mine it would seem. To me I see swinging or wife swapping as something agreed on by both partys, and purely as a sexual release or something to spice ones sex lives up. I live by the principal of if it hurts nothing and isn't illegal then there probably isn't an issue with it.

Whats all this about being sexually overactive anyway? you mean like a sex offender or something? I see swinging as something done between couples who know each other fairly well and know they aren't about to have sex with an axe murderer or the like. :wink:

Obviously liberal and conservative views differ on this matter, as would christian and athiest/agnostic most likely. Swinging may occur in a miority of the general public, but i fail to see how it causes anyone else any harm?

"u know most people are opposed to it so ur view is not understood" No, I dont know, and you don't either if your previous post: "i consider swinging is immoral (i guess most people agree with me)", is anything to go by.

And please dont call me honey, thanks. :)

Oh and AsPerIn, shine that light! I choose extroverted for once :eek: Sorry for derailing your topic so much, I dont like being patronized by others.

sensitive

FruitLooPs said:
since you declared you are a conservative christian.
And frankly I dont care whether you like my views or not, thats the whole point of morals. Whats all this about being sexually overactive anyway? you mean like a sex offender or something?

well well well FruitLooPs, your whole reply is based on false. first of all who said i am a conservative christian? i didn't. i am a muslim not christian. then you said i don't care whether u like my views or not, that's ok i understand but let me remind u here we discuss about everything and exchange views so it is totally normal to disagree sometimes so don't take it personally. then u ask me about sexually active (i said overactive and that is a mistake) it is like sex addiction so where u got the word of sex offender, i never said that. then u ask me not to call u honey. ok i have no problem with that. i was just trying to be gentle :? . i was so friendly but u got unfriendly with me, as i told u u taking it personally.

FruitLooPs

sensitive said:
FruitLooPs said:
since you declared you are a conservative christian.
And frankly I dont care whether you like my views or not, thats the whole point of morals. Whats all this about being sexually overactive anyway? you mean like a sex offender or something?

well well well FruitLooPs, your whole reply is based on false. first of all who said i am a conservative christian? i didn't. i am a muslim not christian. then you said i don't care whether u like my views or not, that's ok i understand but let me remind u here we discuss about everything and exchange views so it is totally normal to disagree sometimes so don't take it personally. then u ask me about sexually active (i said overactive and that is a mistake) it is like sex addiction so where u got the word of sex offender, i never said that. then u ask me not to call u honey. ok i have no problem with that. i was just trying to be gentle :? . i was so friendly but u got unfriendly with me, as i told u u taking it personally.

As for it being my whole reply, no it wasn't - you did say that most people have an opposing view to me, and you weren't sure of that yourself.

Indeed I did get it wrong, you are infact just conservative - my mistake and for that I am sorry.

I took it personally because it seemed you were talking down to me, Mr. FruitLooPs and then ending it honey.

Of course you can state your opinion, as you did in your first post already. You seemed to take special exception to me for having different views to you, so that is why I replied.

No I asked you if you meant sex offender (someone who commits sexual crimes) But you mean someone who is addicted to sex.

I'm going to state my opinion that not everyone who performs swinging is addicted to sex, or a sex fiend.

In context "I don't think so honey" sounded scarcastic and as if you didnt like me.

It seems to me, this is one large misunderstanding. From you misunderstanding the usage of the word swinging to me misunderstanding your friendlyness.

No malice was intended, I was purely defending myself because it seemed you had it in for me because of my differing view. :)

P.S. You used 'well well well' so as to avoid further confusion, you probably were being negative - but if you weren't you should be aware that it is often seen as a negative introduction.

sensitive

well Mr.FruitLooPs things are quite clear now. i misunderstood you and you did so. it is ok, that could happen in any time. you said no malice was intended, i am glad to hear that and same to you :) . nice to meet you FruitLooPs, enjoy ur time here and i guess we will have more discussions here.