Not covered by health coverage anymore!

shinghan

I have social anxiety and it has caused a lot of problems in my life. I haven't been able to volunteer or get a job to support myself. This year I'm currently taking a year off to focus on that. I just finally managed to get some help a couple months ago with a psychotherapist so I have been seeing him on a regular basis. I'm currently taking moclobemide for depression and social anxiety.

My dad just recently lost his job and got a new one so he had to change health plans. I didn't know that I'd lose coverage because I'm not attending school this year. Is there any way I can get coverage or is there something I can do about it?

ImNotMyIllness

Check with your local hospital or urgent care for low/no income programs. They should have some type of insurance offered by your local county.

Also, ask your therapist if he knows of any insurance programs for someone in your situation.

Check with your local hospital or urgent care for low/no income programs. They should have some type of insurance offered by your local county.

Also, ask your therapist if he knows of any insurance programs for someone in your situation.

Pretty much this. Most states have insurance for low-income residents, I believe.