nightmears has coused no sleep in four days

thoughts2

please someone i need help i cant sleep everytime i sleep i have horrible nightmears about me killing and eating people.....im so scared to sleep but i want to sleep so badly but if i fall asleep ill be even more scared...what do i do? is there somthing i can do to block out my dreams? i can bearly think straight iv started to halusanate shadows moving

FreedomFighter

hi , try to distract yourself before going to bed , do something you enjoy , also force yourself to think happy , positive thoughts when trying to sleep , i know thats hard but practice doing it

Walk

Go to a hospital, emergency room, psychiatric ward already.

You keep telling us these serious things but don't do much about it.

Dial 911 already, it sounds pretty serious.

faithnomore

Banned
My nightmare is living lol.

Who wants to "live" and watch everyone else do things they want to do, but with me i have no damn choice!

I cant get/do something if no-one gives me the chance.

Gone

thoughts2 said:
please someone i need help i cant sleep everytime i sleep i have horrible nightmears about me killing and eating people.....

Just remember to cook them properly and don't forget your vegetables.

No but serriously i agree, do get some help.

thoughts2

walk, there is no way im ever going back to a psychiatric ward. its like hell in there your allways by insain people who tlak to there self people who realy have killed and eaten people. theres this one guy there who used his dogs skull as a bowl and i had to listen to this nut job telling me how to tern any human skull in to a bowl. you have no no no idea what kind of hell gose on in those plases. and even if i do go there all they will do is put me in that hellish jacket and shoot me up with meds that will only make me worse. and on a side note you have no right to say i havent been doing anything to help this vi been doing an ass load the only helpful thing that seems to bring me down to a normal lvl is food and hurbs

ZiggyCosmicJive

Maybe you should smoke some marijuana- mellow out? I'm actually not joking. I'll be honest, I've never done it before, but could it possibly help? I dunno.

Danfalc

Banned
thoughts2 said:
please someone i need help i cant sleep everytime i sleep i have horrible nightmears about me killing and eating people.....im so scared to sleep but i want to sleep so badly but if i fall asleep ill be even more scared...what do i do? is there somthing i can do to block out my dreams? i can bearly think straight iv started to halusanate shadows moving

Remember there just dreams....it is messed up your having them but,it would be even worse if they wasnt scaring you.This is quite a personal question.. but is it more scary waking up and realising what you dreamt about than the actualy nightmare?.

Id be carefull what you watch on tv because things you watch can affect your dreams ect And sometimes we get nightmares when we see horrible stuff in real life,it might be worth looking into that,sometimes we dont realise how things can affect us and thats maybe your brains messed up way of trying to process somthing it cant handle.

madmike

"Maybe you should smoke some marijuana- mellow out? I'm actually not joking. I'll be honest, I've never done it before, but could it possibly help? I dunno."

Bad advice, Marijuana has very varied effects on different people, so while it mellows one out and makes them 'happy', it can do the opposite to someone else. I've heard, and i agree from personal experience, that weed intensifies the mood you're already in, so if you're unhappy/instable/anxious/ despairing... then you're not likely to have a good experience. Please don't advise people on using it!

Danfalc

Banned
madmike said:
Bad advice, Marijuana has very varied effects on different people, so while it mellows one out and makes them 'happy', it can do the opposite to someone else. I've heard, and i agree from personal experience, that weed intensifies the mood you're already in, so if you're unhappy/instable/anxious/ despairing... then you're not likely to have a good experience. Please don't advise people on using it!

Totaly agree with this!Theres a whole thread on this somewhere started by Silentype.. its actualy titled cannabis treats social anxiety or somthing like that tho it has alot of peoples different opinions.So thats worth looking at for anyone whos intrested.I use to be an every day smoker when i was young,if i as much smell the stuff now it brings on a panick attack. :? The thread bout it treating anxiety kinda got out of hand,partly my fault :oops: But it does kinda prove you just dont know how its going to affect you... some people say it helps..some people it actualy caused more problems for them.

ZiggyCosmicJive

Okay, sorry about that. It was kind of a stretch, but his situation sounded serious so I just said what first came to mind. Good luck thoughts, you aren't a bad person, remember that.

RedRibbons

Stop being afraid of the dreams. They are just dreams. You have no reason to fear them, really. Promise. :)