New member so tired of this anxiety

noonecares86

Hi everyone, i'm new to site and i really needed a place like this. I'm 29 years old female and i have never had a boyfriend or friends. I've been doing nothing for years i hardly ever go out and no one understands how i feel. If i go out people stare at me, give me nasty looks ,sometimes even laugh. I know people will say it's my imagination but it's not. Guys don't even look my way, or if they do they make these mean faces like i'm not good enough for them even though i'm not attracted to them anyway. I don't think i'm ugly which took years of being called ugly but i don't think there's anything about me that would makes all these people notice me make fun of me. I'm tired of it i just want to go out and be comfortable being me with no trying to bring me down, i go out and try really hard to ignore it but it seems almost everyone i see has a problem with me and i'm done. I tried lots of therapy but none of them every helped they just want to drug you up but i'm doing that. I'm tired of watching everyone else living there life doing the things i want to do and having the world respond positive to them but me its negative, anyone have any advice? I hope to talk to some nice people here.

slimjim119

Welcome to the forum. Sorry, I really don't have any advice. Sometimes I feel paranoid. Social anxiety can do that to a person. But never to this extreme. Are you sure all the negative vibes your feeling isn't just irrational thinking.

Last edited:

Catalyst

no advice, but I feel the same. Unfortunately as I guy I don't get any empathy for my problems. Everyone just has the "man up or shut up" attitude. You'll have better luck no doubt.

Last edited:

Predacon

Hi, welcome to the site. I think we all feel like we're being watched at some time or another, just something that comes with the territory. My only suggestion is unless you're actually doing something odd, odds are no one is paying particular attention to you, so just practise not letting it bother you. Hope that helps.