Need Advice

powerfulthoughts

So I have been hanging out with this girl from work from time to time, and tonight she came over to my place. We usually have a nice conversation, and it seems as though she likes me, and I like her pretty well. The thing is though, I'm clueless as to how to take it to the next level. She comes over, we chat and I say we should hang out again sometimes, she agrees, and she makes hints as though she really likes me. But how should I go about progressing the relationship? I simply feel completely clueless as to how to take the next step? Can anyone help out with any ideas? Thanks!

MikeyC

You like her and it seems like she likes you. She's hanging out with you and you can tell she's dropping hints. The foundations are in place!

What you need to do is take a risk. Like phocas said, walking and grabbing her hand is a good step. It might seem like the biggest thing in the world to do, but you've got to take that risk before she loses interest. Or maybe just tell her you really like her and would like to progress it.