Need advice for saving my relationship

BrokenSmile

Hello guys!
I have a big problem :( and i come here hoping you will understand me and help me with some advice. My story is like that:

I have a boyfriend for about 7 months. :) I love him very much and also this is my only relationship that involved sex. Things was great all this time ... my boyfriend was also my best friend and we use to see each other almost every day and spend a lot of time together. We had great moments together and he thinks the same. Was some stupid quarrels but allways we make it up together.

Last week i made a stupid mistake. :( We didn't see eachother for about a week coz he was out of town and when he come back ... we start fight.I was a little upset and very nagger for some stuff coz i feeld that he is some kind coldly with me by acting like that.

We date, it was ok ... he want to go at a family planning center but was too late so we go to a club. There was ok until i drank beer ... i get dizzy quickly :? . We start kissing and we went at toilet. We look the door and we start kissing and doing stuff :oops: and we were almos ready to have sex. I becomed paranoiac ... a lot of thoughts come in my head and i said my boyfriend something like: " You are with me in this relationship just for sex". Those words offend him so much that we go at a table he buy me another beer and then he leave me in that club without telling me. But i also told him that i want something special for us and i wanna make love with him not sex, i asked him if he love me and i told him that the toilet is not the right place to make love... did i was wrong?.. he forget all the other words :( and is stick to that phrase however much i trying to explain him that i don't belive what i said and even don't wanted to say something like this ... he just misundertooding me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now i'm sorry for that and i tried to explain him that i don't think like that about him and i love him but he don't understand ... he told me that he don't love me like before and can't be with me anymore because i remind him those words... those words that he think is the truth about what i feel for him :( . He wanna remain just buddyes. How can you be buddy with someone that you love?!

He told me i have to prove him somehow that i don't think about him what i said .... i don't know how. How can i prove him that i love him and those words don't mean anything coz i don't belive what i said? I need you to give me some advices to do that. I really love him and it was so beautiful this relationship it will be so wrong to end like this .... :cry:

Hm, I know you say you love this guy, but are you sure he totally loves and respects you? If you'd had sex in that toilet would that have been your first ever time having sex? If so, if this guy loved and respected you he would not want you to lose your virginity in a toilet! If this guy really loves and respects you he would understand that you wouldn't want to have sex with him in a toilet. Also, why would you blurt out that he only wants you for sex if you didn't somewhere deep down believe it?

Plus, if you were drunk, even if he was mad at you he shouldn't have just left you in the club without telling you, what if some guy had harrassed you while you were alone, or you were hurt by someone walking back on your own.

How old are you? Maybe you should have some time apart so you can re-evaluate the situation and think clearly.

Sorry you're so upset, it sounds like a horrible situation to be in x

BrokenSmile

Thank you for your post.
You are right. I have 22 years old and i lost my virginity with this guy for about a month and it was romantic not in a toilet . Now i'm sure he doesn't love and respect me . . . he told me that.
After he complaining about not have a normal relationship if i don't make sex with him and after telling me how perfect will gonna be our relationship and how much will gonna love me ... 100% ... after we gonna make sex ....well... he suddenly realise that he wanna be just my "best friend" coz he never loved me. I think this is pretty cool ... huh?! :( And he is a SP.

I'm really sorry hun, but telling you your relationship wouldn't be normal if you refused him sex or telling you it would fix things if you did sleep with him all sounds like he's a bit of an idiot just trying to get laid. That's just how it sounds, especially as he has told you he doesn't love or respect you. You deserve better, you deserve love and respect and it's better to end this relationship now so you can find someone who will treat you better. This hurt will subside x

NoTo

First of all, that guy sounds like a jerk.

Well, I could never been just friends with my girlfriend. I love her to much for just that. If she would break up with me (God forbid), then I would never be "just friends", it would hurt to much. It think it would have been better to just say goodbye. It is not easy, but I guess it would have been the only way.

To be just friends with someone you love very much, and knowing that the other person don't love you back (and never have and never will), that is just self-torture.