my m8

corrinaelizabeth

my anxiety is at an whole time high at the minute,i lent my friend some money which she has promised to give me back 2day,i phoned her and she said after she had been in town she would phone me and pick me up,that was an hour and a half a go,i hate not knowing when someone is going to ring or what time they are coming to pick me up coz im just sat here waiting thinking she wont turn up and when she doesnt what would the reason be have i done something or said something to piss her off?or maybe she doesnt really like me etc i hate feeling this way,and i dont want to ring her again coz that might piss her off gggrrrrrrr

Danfalc

Banned
Heya

I think you should phone her and in a nice way say somthing like "im not being funny but how long are you gonna be cos ive got things to do and could do with knowing when your gonna turn up".if shes not mucking you about she shouldnt have a problem with that cos at the end of the day youve done her the favour by lending her the money,and it aint fair to expect you to sit waiting all day.

scatmantom

I can understand where you are coming from because I hate waiting for people.

What Danfalc is good advise. Just call up and put your mind at rest.

corrinaelizabeth

hey thanks for your replies,I did phone her but she came up with a number of excuses and I still havent got my money back,but I dont want to turn into a stalker by ringing her everyday etc I just dont think im gona get my money back now which has upset me coz I thouht she was a mate!oh well ive learnt a lesson!

steve1

we ars always helping other people out and dont expect nothing back,unfortunately thats all part of s.a and sometimes we are taken advantage of.

Dont buy friends cus ive been there and believe me u aint thought no better of.

If your nice enough to lend a friend money and they are "messing you about" then maybe think about keeping away from them cus they will only cause you missery.........good luck and stay strong.