Meet-up in Melbourne

The Nephilim

Any interest to start a regular meet-up in the Melbourne (Australia) area?

Nothing to intimate to start with, maybe a film or something first.

Would be good to get your thoughts on it. :)

Last edited:

DanFC

Melbourne Australia or Melbourne Florida? If the former, I'm in the latter, so otherwise good luck getting a group going ^_^

The Nephilim

Ohh, I better edit that. Oopsy :)

Yeah, Melbourne Australia. Oh, that's a shame I would of had one keen person hehe.

The Nephilim

Hahahahah, I hope so too. omg, I know, that strarted about 14 months ago and it doesn't sound like anything happened.

Come on Melbourne!! :)

The Nephilim

hey,
Im from Melbourne, is this too meet up and discuss anxiety's?

It's an opportunity to spend time with people in a similar situation, and hopefully make some friends...but if a discussion comes up, then that's fine too...infact great :). Hopefully we can generate more interest to make something happen.

The Nephilim

Hey Silentstranger

Nope nothing has happened yet. Doesn't seem to be a lot of interest, but that's ok. Took Sydney like over a year or something, before any of them finally met up. I might just find something to go to and see if anyones interested in coming along too. :)

Blinkers

Hi there,

I've just found this site and I must admit how relieved I am to know that there are others out there "like me".

I live on the Mornington Peninsula, and while it is technically not Melbourne, it's not too far away. So I'd definitely be interested in a meet-up...

The Nephilim

Hi there,

I've just found this site and I must admit how relieved I am to know that there are others out there "like me".

I live on the Mornington Peninsula, and while it is technically not Melbourne, it's not too far away. So I'd definitely be interested in a meet-up...

Hey Blinkers,

Welcome :)I know it's a huge relief aye. I started this thread a wee while a go, haven't had much interest, I've just left it to see how it goes, hopefully we can get something up and running soon :). Feel free to keep in touch with me anyway if you like.

Giggity

I'm willing to come to the meetup. It sounds good. Hopefully we can get a decent amount of people showing up.

The Nephilim

Yay Giggerty, you, myself and Blinkers are interested so far, i'll confirm if Jus is interested and . Do we want to try and get something organised before or after xmas?

What would we like to do?. Trying to think of something that would be of interest for all ages.

A movie, bowling, a picnic, random flash dance?

Giggity

I can do it before or after Christmas. The only thing is, I'd have to travel so it would be better if it was through the day. I don't mind what we do, as long as it's not too stressful. Something simple would be nice.

Blinkers

Working next Saturday :(

Actually, I'm pretty flat out for the next few weeks so I probably won't be available until the new year. If you guys have a meet up before then, hopefully it's a success and I can join in at a later date...

jus

Yeah I cant either this weekend and next week going to hospital so i shall be lying in bed the following weekend (allthough it doesnt realy differ from what i'd be doing most weekends :( :p )