7. Ghost Hunt
8. Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
9. One Piece
10. Code Geass
11. Sword of the Stranger
12. Perfect Blue
13. Kaze no stigma
14. Black Blood Brothers

whats claymore like? i just finished watching Please! twins and started on Ikkitousen: dragon destiny.
ive had my eye on claymore for awhile now just not sure if its worth the watch

DeadmanWalking

whats claymore like? i just finished watching Please! twins and started on Ikkitousen: dragon destiny.

As quoted from a page from TVTropes:

In a World plagued by demons, a shadowy organization creates an order of half-human, half-demon warriors to hunt and kill the demons. Cast out by society and cursed wherever they go, the half-demon women known as "Claymores" — after the gigantic Scottish-like swords they carry — lead doomed, violent, and short lives of high adventure. But only they can detect and hunt the demons, who can disguise themselves perfectly as humans.
In this world, a teenage boy named Raki is cast out by his village after his family is wiped out by the demons. He is adopted by the warrior Clare, who slew the demon who killed his family, and tags along with her as her cook from village to village, as she plunges into desperate fight after desperate fight.

It's a good series; I like it. But, the anime ends right in the middle of the good parts of the series (if I remember right) and the manga releases are becoming less frequent last time I checked.

MrSunday

There's a lot of blood and fighting in claymore. It is about creatures call the Yoma that eat humans. There are fighters called claymore who seek out to destroy them. I really enjoyed watching it. If you like dark animes, then this is for you.

Also I watched MONSTER! Another excellent anime.

Duzmiu

im relatively new to anime so not sure on some of it, most of what ive watched has romance, comedy and bit of action in it, apart from pokemon which is erm well adventure? thinking about it im not sure what ild class pokemon as genre wise lol
ive watched final fantasy, ghost in the shell, ouran high school host club, please! teacher, please! twins and ofc the 2 i mentioned already

turns out im on the last episode of ikkitousen: dragon destiny, shame its pretty awesome im going to give claymore a go after this last episode if i dont like it il probally carry on with ikkitousen still got 2 more series to watch :)

finding a site that has good quality videos that are actually in sync is a pain sometimes :p

Duzmiu

^ Consider anime freak. It's a good website for watching anime I think.

ahh thanks ive been using animeultima.tv
but recently ive been unable to watch an episode of ikkitousen it keeps closing down saying i got a virus, similar to how a rogue virus works but only on that site, only managed to watch half the episode because of it so im skipping the other half, to much stress otherwise.

p.s. just noticed i have a small mole on my belly lol

MrJones

Today I just watched Goku firing the Genki Dama to Frieza and then becoming a Super Saiyan.

Best anime of all time.