lets be happy today?

laure15

I need some happiness too. I'll be alone for most of the day so I guess I can take the time to recharge and be happy.

Lea

Banned
It's too late, there is already evening. I had some accident day today and tomorrow is supposed to be even worse o.o. According to my transits it looks really bad, at least I know what to expect. So I put off the happiness indefinitely, there is always so much shot happening that there is never space for it.

coyote

It's too late, there is already evening. I had some accident day today and tomorrow is supposed to be even worse o.o. According to my transits it looks really bad, at least I know what to expect. So I put off the happiness indefinitely, there is always so much shot happening that there is never space for it.

don't make me come over there and tickle you :bigsmile:

Lea

Banned
Sun opposition mars, day of critical culminations. Be careful with machines, cars and knives, hmm...

Kiwong

Happy might be a long bow. Peace, certaintly and some hope for the future I'll settle for.

Darn it, i'm a day late to this thread (which was why i had a lousy day yesterday).

You couldn't perhaps change the name of this thread to "lets be happy today?"?. Thanks.

I have become really good at pretending to be "happy" where I work as volunteer.
*puts on her well-practiced-pretend-happy-face*

good to go :thumbup: