Lawyer

ohheybbyitscorixx

Oh. My. Goodness. I have to meet with a lawyer and it's causing me extreme anxiety. See, on the one hand I'm sticking up for myself. I work as a live in caregiver. Bottom line is...this care giving agency made me sign a 1099 form (which means you are self employed and not entitled to min wage protection and such) I get paid 110 a day. Turns out, they actually are my employer and just because I signed a 1099 form doesn't mean they aren't my employer. Weird legal issues. I am supposed to be paid 128 a day for being a live in caregiver minimum (8 dollars an hour for working 16 hours a day because 8 hours sleep doesn't count), so they are doing things illegally. So now I have to go to a lawyer. It made me TOO nervous to go to my own agency, but it's probably a good idea anyways seeing as I don't want them to know about me going to one until I have everything situated. I'm also nervous because I completely suck at job interviews and am probably going to get another job. I can't even look an interviewer in the eye. All of this having to be assertive in my life is making me literally shake :( PS-No one really has to reply to this. It just makes me feel a tad bit better to share.