Kate McCann Phobia.

scunnered

It seems she is at it again.
Having got away without legal punishment for leaving her children unattended in a room in Portugal four years ago resulting in the loss of her eldest child.
Polluting the media for ages and now writing a book to raise even more money.
It seems that this family need to promote themselves in some cause or other.
Thousands of other mothers have lost children one way or another over the tears and lived with their sorrow in silence.
She is long past her sell by date......... time to draw a line.

black_widow

but sometimes i think whats the point in trying to find her now?? that little girl ,if shes still alive, must have changed so much looks wise that it would be hard to spot her?

im not a parent so i dont know.

Daz

It seems she is at it again.
Having got away without legal punishment for leaving her children unattended in a room in Portugal four years ago resulting in the loss of her eldest child.
Polluting the media for ages and now writing a book to raise even more money.
It seems that this family need to promote themselves in some cause or other.
Thousands of other mothers have lost children one way or another over the tears and lived with their sorrow in silence.
She is long past her sell by date......... time to draw a line.

Welcome to the site ...

Waybuloo

Agree with you OP. Most people don't have the priviledge of the extent the McCanns have in media appeals and appearances. Most just have to suffer in private and I cannot imagine this is something one forgets in their lifetime. By partaking in such extensive coverage of this family, the media is just as guilty in giving more importance to their plight over those of other unfortunate families.

I don't know what you mean by she is at it again. Here in the UK i've not seen any news about them recently. Though I still see posters of Madeline sometimes on shop windows.

mmmm

First post, huh? I don't know what site you think you're on but this isn't that site.