Journal of Falkor

Hello Falkor here,

You might recognize me from the never ending story....
I'm the lucky dragon, but sadly nor do I have always luck.
Sometimes I'm finding myself drawning in the rain
But my journey in this realistic fantasia is to stand my ground
during storms, rain, thunders and other battles.
Life is full of battles, but sometimes the sun comes up for us.

Yes, this is my story, hope I can entertain you
And if not, well, then read another journal.

----------

12 May, another Monday.....

Today it's monday, yeah you probably would have guessed that already when you saw the title. But suprisingly it's not just another monday, in general it is, but not for me. I've been through a lot of journies the last few months. Lots of hardships, lots of luck, yes the luck dragon had some luck this time.

This month I met a girl, who lives nearby, we went to a fantasy festival, a castle, together. We chatted online and we both found out that we both would have liked to visit the fantasy festival, but nobody would accompany us. So, yes, like you could guess, we went, the two of us, two complete strangers who had.... become girlfriends. Yes, you wouldn't have guessed that, would you? Neither have I expected this to happen. But I'm in love, and this time, it's damn great

Also, I applied for a music academy far away from town, yep gotta travel a bit, sometimes I really wish I was falkor, or Atreyu for that matter. But yeah, I auditioned for the school last week. I wasn't as nervous as a Social Phobe would usually be, in fact it went really well. I auditioned with 3 songs, one own song that I wrote together with my mother, called; You will be back. I played guitar with it while singing. And after that, I took a seat behind the piano and played someone like you, and after, I played Lost, a song by a dutch gal called Anouk. (just google it and you'll see how amazing she is.) Anyways, I really hope It turned out well. This week they will give me a call or an email if I passed it. Omg, I would be so dissapointed if I'm not in the school, I would cry some tears of sadness, but if I'm in, I'll definitely cry some tears of joy. (No, not being cheezy, still I'm down to earth, but I'm a pretty emotional person, aha aha, Empathious is me). Anyways, I really am nervous this week and I'll keep you guys posted. And If I'm in, Ill definitely write a lot of stories about my adventures at the music academy. Oh PLEASE for the sake of spw, let me continue my adventurous journal?! But I'll write anyway.

Also I had a lot of hardships, lots of anxiety and tears last week, from meeting people, I was very anxious but I'll write more about it next time, I'm gonna watch Avatar now.... If that world would only be real, I wanna go to Pandora.... Maybe in the future, the World (Edit; my girlfriend says universe because that's another world) is full of suprises so I wouldn't be suprised. (Hmmm, what a sentence, Hehehehe).

Y'all, the message of today is; Hakuna matata, for the rest of your days....Hakuna matata, for all that hakuna matatamatters.

Always believe in yourself. We do that too less, now stop lessening your self worth and let it go up, up, up, up. And you'll feel euphoria.

See ya! :blushing:

Last edited: