Jitters that last for hours

CillaHasBrainActivity

Does anyone else have this problem? My head has been shaking, or jittering, since I woke up. :(
It's really unpleasant. It feels like my neck is made of water. o_O

MrSunday

Never experienced this before. :/ Sorry I could not be much of a help.

I searched on google, but got bombarded with all sorts of information. Do you have any other symptoms?

Kiwong

I did once. My knee stopped hurting. It was like someone and suddenly stopped screaming, and I was scared that it would start again. I started shaking and couldn't stop.

WeirdyMcGee

I am constantly on panic mode, so most days I am jittery all day.
Panic mode is also brought on by caffeine or by some drugs.

If it's not something that usually happens though, you may want to get checked out by a doctor.
It could be a more serious problem.

psych

Maybe you were a chihuahua in your last life.
nixweiss.gif

Sometimes med side effects can cause shakes. Not sure about those, though.

Ashiene

I think you might be turning into a pigeon. Pigeons have very shaky, watery necks. Have you seen them walk?

mikebird

Banned
I loved Ren & Stimpy

Ren Höek, a psychotic chihuahua, and Stimpson J. Cat
& Pigeons. They just don't swim. I'm sure they suffer from lifelong whiplash

The shakes are the worst, when this leads to a possible epileptic seizure, beyond my control of myself. Nasty. Fiddly things are horrible. Doesn't ever include typing

I usually have a few days' worth of the worst happening; plenty to get organised and get help, but it does lead to not being able to clothe myself, use a phone, etc.

The annoying daily jitters involve dealing with paper or metal money - dropping it, and all sorts of stuff. Bike locks, shirts and ties are the ultimate hate. Practice helps. I'll never know if the reason is medication or danger within the brain - old, or happening currently.

6 months ago, freezing winter, I tried to escape from hospital, getting house keys from a friend. As we walked across the car park, I felt the worst ever, to laugh at, maybe due to coldness, but my teeth shook at a frequency I couldn't perceive. Jawbone rattle, sounding a bit like a diesel engine. Don't know of others could notice it.

CillaHasBrainActivity

I loved Ren & Stimpy

Ren Höek, a psychotic chihuahua, and Stimpson J. Cat
& Pigeons. They just don't swim. I'm sure they suffer from lifelong whiplash

The shakes are the worst, when this leads to a possible epileptic seizure, beyond my control of myself. Nasty. Fiddly things are horrible. Doesn't ever include typing

I usually have a few days' worth of the worst happening; plenty to get organised and get help, but it does lead to not being able to clothe myself, use a phone, etc.

The annoying daily jitters involve dealing with paper or metal money - dropping it, and all sorts of stuff. Bike locks, shirts and ties are the ultimate hate. Practice helps. I'll never know if the reason is medication or danger within the brain - old, or happening currently.

6 months ago, freezing winter, I tried to escape from hospital, getting house keys from a friend. As we walked across the car park, I felt the worst ever, to laugh at, maybe due to coldness, but my teeth shook at a frequency I couldn't perceive. Jawbone rattle, sounding a bit like a diesel engine. Don't know of others could notice it.

Wow, I'm sorry. :(
It's really hard learning how to live with that sort of thing. *Hugs*

oscarwilde

I've had this a couple times, in moments of extreme stress, alongside with dizziness, but it went away in a few minutes. If it's this persistent maybe you should see a doctor.