im goin mad im really upset wat do i do?

corrinaelizabeth

theres somethin wrong wit me must be,i took him back again,and 4 the past 3 days hes let me down continuously,what the hell is wrong wit me that i put up with it?now im sat here crying whilst hes not got a care in the world,how on earth do i move on?when al i can do is cry now?feel like im goin mad,i dont no wat 2 do

corrinaelizabeth said:
i have no idea y my ex keeps doing this 2 me,ive been with him on and off 4 2 years hes cheated on me lied 2 me and even beaten me up,yet i love him so much y is this?because i have no friends or am i just a weak person?he dumped me yesterday said hes pissed off with me thats the only reason hes dumped me(supposedly)but last thurs he disappeared lied about where he was so i think hes gone bac with his ex,my hearts been broken enough times but this just tops it,because al this time he must have been lying,hes been saying he loves me,we were meant 2 b goin 2 australia 2getha(to live)talkin about gettin engaged i thought we were ok,but hes just turned like this wit no warning,im so depressed again and finding it hard to carry on,i dont want 2 b melodramatic,but its the truth,i cant eat,didnt sleep at all last night and cant do much apart from cry,i just feel so lonely without him i dont no what ive done wrong...... :cry:

Quixote

It's difficult to come up with any decent advice on this. One could of course just say "dump him once and for all" but that's probably something you have considered already.. :)
From what you say it seems that he really gives it for granted that he can have your company without much effort, and this simultaneously makes him less interested in it in the first place, and less willing to behave well in order to achieve your trust. Not a nice situation indeed..

Richey

:? i cant believe he is doing this to you, it makes me angry, best advice is to sit down and chat about what your not happy about in the relationship, give him one last chance if you really want but make it clear that your worth more then being treated like crap, because you deserve someone who will treat you right.
you may feel better single and without someone who would cheat on you repeatedly , good luck, you deserve so much better then that.