How many real friends do you have?

Mr Motivator

at uni (3 years ago now) i had a good group of about 8 mates, and thanks to my uncanny ability to shut myself away for weeks and months on end, thats now down to abooout. 2 i think. iv gone through 3 different groups of friends in the last 6 years, i go through friends like theres no tommorow

I have 1 friend that I see on a regular basis. We've been friends for about 15 years, so by now we're pretty comfortable around each other.

I have other friends that I talk to online and via text message and they were made at a summer camp that I work at. These friends are the ones that live miles away from me and they tend to come and go with the seasons. They mean a lot to me and I really want to keep the friendships strong, but the distance makes it difficult. Sometimes I find myself sabotaging friendships because I'm just too scared to see them.

to be honest, i feel that way too :/ when i'm at school everyone's talking to each other and everything and i'm just in my little group of friends that consists of like 5 of us all together, sometimes less. but really, it bugs me (cause of my social anxiety forcing it to bug me..) but i wish it didn't. i don't actually want to be friends with any of the other people in my class and i love my friends, but it still bugs me every day, you know?

MrJones

None at all. I never had any friends and I remain as alone as always.

I realized that my SA is a lot better and I could actually manage to get and mantain friendships. Problem is that I'm a freak and I could only be friends with another freak, and I know none and then they would probably don't like me.

MikeyC

to be honest, i feel that way too :/ when i'm at school everyone's talking to each other and everything and i'm just in my little group of friends that consists of like 5 of us all together, sometimes less. but really, it bugs me (cause of my social anxiety forcing it to bug me..) but i wish it didn't. i don't actually want to be friends with any of the other people in my class and i love my friends, but it still bugs me every day, you know?
I can see it would bug you, but better to have a small group of good friends than a large group of mediocre ones. You're probably doing yourself a favour and not even noticing it.

None at all. I never had any friends and I remain as alone as always.

I realized that my SA is a lot better and I could actually manage to get and mantain friendships. Problem is that I'm a freak and I could only be friends with another freak, and I know none and then they would probably don't like me.
You don't seem like a freak. I'd be happy to be your friend.

Luka

I have friends but I'm not really that close to them. I guess I could say I'm close to 3 people~

Nala

I'm close to my sister and my boyfriend. I have one classmate whom I get along with better than the rest, and we're "school buddies", but we don't do things outside of school.

So I guess I have two real friends. (My partner and my sister.) And my mom too.

nicole1

Around 4 or 5... Some things have happened in my life that showed me those that I could count on and those that are users....