How are you feeling?

B

Beatrice

Better. Just got rid of someone. It was a stupid idea to re-add him as a friend, but I was curious. The thing is, it seemed like he was just interested in seeing some kind of online drama unfold or something. He was constantly telling me things his friend said, and probably telling her things about me. I don't feel like getting involved in that nonsense.

And in all honesty, it makes me more paranoid and anxious. I'm an anxious person. So they'll probably mock me for it, but who cares. I'm done with all that. Not getting involved in online dramas anymore. I don't like him or his friend, they probably don't like me. So it's win-win.

Besides that, I'm looking forward to working today. It's nice to only have to go in on the weekend.

Really...really confused right now. Really confused. Someone's just disappeared off my facebook....wtff

oh no,wooo,she deactivated her facebook. I was getting worried,she's one of the few people I like who go to my school:)

Last edited:

Dead_on_Arrival

Tired and totaly cheesed off.
Can't cope with noisy kids.
Depressed cos I've decorated the room and it's gone wrong....
She says it's just me being perfectionist and it's lovely.
Still pissed at myself though.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Disappointed, but feeling better than I was earlier. And despite being dead tired, I have a strange desire to be lurking here right now. And the slow uploading of a video has nothing to do with my fondness for all you people. Seriously. ;)...

Dead tired? Gee I hope not like this guy (just wait till the end):

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Commando - YouTube

Heh kinda feel like that actually. I need a mental injection of music and coffee...

Deus_Ex_Lemur

the room is closing in. -___-'

I felt like this too, earlier today:

westbatman_2713.jpg

But if Adam West Batman and a bowler hat wearing lemur can get out of it or that feeling... so can you! ::p:

dreamer54

I feel quite low at present and not sure why. Have no real challenges in life anymore as am settled and do the same things almost every day but can't think of anything else interesting I would like to do. Seems like a dead end at times with no purposes or goals in mind at all.

MrJones

I feel quite low at present and not sure why. Have no real challenges in life anymore as am settled and do the same things almost every day but can't think of anything else interesting I would like to do. Seems like a dead end at times with no purposes or goals in mind at all.
I could have wrote the same... ::(:

Btw welcome to the forum