Guilt

Musicocd

I wanted to know if this is just a symptom of my ocd, or something else...and if anyone else has ever experienced it...

I just got some work back, and I did well, incredibly well in fact...possibly one of the best in my whole year. I'm pleased about this, I know I am, but I don't actually 'feel' pleased...I actually feel guilty that I've done so well.

I keep thinking I haven't done enough work to do this well, that I'm lazy and don't deserve this grade at all...but I know that I did work, I spent hours on it...but I can't shake the feeling of guilt.

Everyone around me hadn't done quite as well, and they were all saying how much work they had put in...and I just couldn't stop thinking that it was them who should have got good marks, not me...

Any comments?
I hope everyone is well.

alex29

I can 100% understand where you are coming from. i dont have any answers, unfortunately, but i feel like that all the time.

sidney

wow yeh that happened to me today with my english essay i was waiting on somebody turning round and going "oh i dont think your essays not that good, you ddnt even try that" i also dont feel good when ive gotten a good grade cus i always want better even though i know i tried my best im still not pleased with it, it always looks just ok, nothing special? lol :)