Goals

mrb

well my goals are already in progress .... but please tell us yours mate :)

Krista

I'll make some goals with you :)

One of mine is to travel out of state this summer and spend at least a month there with my friends.

Emily_G

My goals are pretty boring....get my house ready for baby. Lol, beyond that I don't really have any goals.

What are some of your goals, xsapx?

my goal is to feel better.. (hardcore perfectionist), anything other would be coming formthe perfectionist..
but if were going to talk concretely.. knowing 5 languages fluently:p hmm
having a good career... being my funny self.. and getting rid of my PERFECTIONISM! loosing some weight..having fun.. being spontaneous.. everything perfect:p

Emily_G

Oh yes, chained reminded me....I'd like to lose about 70-100 lbs after baby is born. HA!! We'll see about that one!! Maybe by the time I die..... ;)

lunarla

I want to get into university for the career that I want to pursue. Picking up my darned text books someday might help though...

FinalSolution

I can start some goals with you, i am already on my way, but some new challenges are always welcome and can only help to destroy this s***** SA and not to be affraid of anything anymore :)

agoraphobickatie

my short term goal is to drive alone at least 4 times in the next week... :) haha

long term, my ultimate goal is always to just be happy :) i'd like to learn to cope with my anxiety/fears so that i can get back out in to society comfortably and go back to college, work, live, etc etc...

WearyChild

#1 Loose control and have fun.
#2 Go farther away from the house then walking around this subdivision
#3 Find a life's goal
#4 Find friends because good friends are like another part of you
#5 Be Happy
#6 Stop being afraid
#7 Find hope and stop feeling so hopeless

(Just few random things off the top of my head)

DanFC

Find a soul mate :(

So, I can make a road trip to philly and we can tour bars and clubs across the eastern seaboard, lol.

Newtype

I wanna be able to talk to someone. I'm talking about small talk. For some reason, that seems to be the hardest thing in the world.

Last edited: