Gender Change?

Would you like to change into the opposite sex for *insert time here*?

• Yes, definitley!

Votes: 42 25.9%
  • Yeah, I guess that would be interesting.

Votes: 45 27.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Nah, I think I'll pass.

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • [Other] Yes/No/Maybe, because:

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
If you could, would you like to experience what life would be like if you were the same person, but the opposite sex for a personally specified amount of time?

I think it'd be rather interesting. From birth we're all humans, but we never ever get to experience it from the point of view of our opposite counterparts. Of course, there are good mental analysis reports we can read, but that's hardly the same, is it?..

I'm not talking about a sex change operation, but the real deal.. for a hour, day, month, year, heck if you like it your entire life. So, if you could hypothetically experience life from the other side, would you like to? And if so, for how long?

EDIT: Crappers, the poll was supposed to ask ''Would you like to change into the opposite sex for *insert time here*?''. Sorry people, my bad. :B

Please, avert from any sexual- and hateful themed comments/posts regarding the opposite and/or same sex. This poll is for amusement purposes only, not gender wars. BE NICE.

Last edited:
I kinda like being a guy... I really do :). Guess it would be interesting to be a female though, just to see if I could get laid even with SA... my guess is yes :D. Since, as a guy, a huge lack of confidence does nothing for me, in terms of dating and what not. Hope this was not sexual, it's just the only reason that I would interested in being a girl :)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I wouldn't want to choice to have it happen, but if it just happened I wouldn't complain. I would have to become a lesbian, because girls are better in every way. (sorry male race for selling us out, we suck). I already have some girlish qualities so the transition wouldn't be to bad. Sooo yeah.

coyote

I think it would be interesting to see what it's like - maybe even pick up a few pointers along the way

Silvox Black

I have no desire to experience things from the perspective of the opposite gender. I would find it far too emotional for my tastes, and my personality would be far different if I were raised as a female or treated as one. I for one, will have to pass.

EscapeArtist

I still admire guy's bodies in an envious fashion, guys bodies seem less delicate and more in control somehow. Also, no tits, less weight to carry around, yay! though i'd feel like i'm trying to be something i'm not, dur. I care more about what guys think about me rather than girls, because most girls I know are feminine and shallow, and being a guy i'd get a lot more guy friends, which I would looove. so...er.. Yes

U

userremoved

Na I would make a horrible girl. I dunno how to dress.

I honestly don't know. In a way I feel like it might be much worse for me, since girls are supposed to have it "easier" compared to guys (not expected to be as assertive/confident), but I certainly don't feel that advantage, people still don't approach me.

However, maybe if I were a guy, I would naturally learn or push myself to learn to be more of an initiator... it's hard to say.

Feathers

Nah, I like being a girl... And I was a tomboy as a kid anyway (mistaken for a guy sometimes even!! uhh lol), so there wouldn't be much difference I guess??

Well if I could become a muscular (not too much, just right) sports-fanatic, then maybe.. ha ha.. If any of the addiction to sports would stick?? :D

hippiechild

Sure, it would be a learning experience... the once in a lifetime possibility to see things from anther perspective.

So long as it was temporary, I'd sure as hell do it.

Rembrandt Broam

Originally Posted by Rembrandt Broam
Or just stand naked in front of a mirror for an hour or so...and jiggle.
What about jumping ?:rolleyes:

That would depend on the size. I wouldn't want to cause myself an injury. ;)

Sorry, I'm lowering the tone terribly here, aren't I?

Serious answer - yeah, it would be interesting to be female for maybe a week, just to experience a completely different perspective on life. I wouldn't want to change gender permanently though. I kind of like being a guy.

Felgen

Non. Gender change is (to a large degree) an irreversible procedure. But if I could morph into a girl (with dual x chromosomes) for a week and then revert into my old self, I'd try it.

Hell no.
The thought of wanting and being attracted to guys, and having guys penetrate me, no matter if I'm a girl that can change back, irritates and disturbs me.

Although.. maybe if just for a few hours so I can feel my boobs and touch myself..

I'll think about it and get back to you.

(typical guy response)

Lost Girl

No I don't think I'd enjoy it. Physically, I enjoy having a female form, balls and such would feel so...weird. I don't know how you guys can have your bits dangling and swinging around down there without getting annoyed, but I suppose you're all used to it by now.