GAP - Girl Angst Place

MikeyC

Have you thought about volunteering for a charity that deals with this sort of stuff, singing-love? You seem to be selfless and humane, which are great qualities. :)

singing-love

Have you thought about volunteering for a charity that deals with this sort of stuff, singing-love? You seem to be selfless and humane, which are great qualities. :)

I honestly don't know how i could fit it in Mikey, i barely have time for sleep as it is, but i love to do something like that. I don't know about selfless lol, i'm not that good, i just really care about everyone i meet (im starnge like that) and just want to help :)

singing-love

Because-in-every-relationship.jpg
Always remember that relationships are a two way street, you can't continuously give to someone who gives nothing positive in return. Remember your happiness is important and never stand for abuse of any kind from a partner, it isn't worth it. I'm here for anyone that needs to talk, always speak up, *Hugs* to everyone.

Last edited:

MikeyC

I honestly don't know how i could fit it in Mikey, i barely have time for sleep as it is, but i love to do something like that. I don't know about selfless lol, i'm not that good, i just really care about everyone i meet (im starnge like that) and just want to help :)
I didn't know you were so busy. :) Do you have other projects you're doing?

View attachment 3429
Always remeber that rlationships are a two way street, you can't continuously give to someone who gives nothing positive in return. Remember your happiness is important and never stand for abuse of any kind from a partner, it isn't worth it. I'm here for anyone that needs to talk, always speak up, *Hugs* to everyone.
I know this is a thread about women but I have felt like this many times, even in regular friendships. I had to sever one because of him taking and me giving all the time. It wasn't healthy.

singing-love

I didn't know you were so busy. :) Do you have other projects you're doing?

I know this is a thread about women but I have felt like this many times, even in regular friendships. I had to sever one because of him taking and me giving all the time. It wasn't healthy.

Yeah Mikey am a busy lady :giggle: But it is managable, i will take your suggestion into consideration. :thumbup:

As i have mentioned it is for men as well as women. It is unfortunate that relationships turn out this way sometimes and i am sorry to hear that it has happened to you. These relationships are healthy but unfortunately people stay in them (whether they be friendships, family or partners) and continue to suffer in silence in the hopes that it will get better. Sometimes it doesn't improve and you have to stand up for yourself, it is hard and it does hurt, but at the end of the day if it is you or them you have to learn to choose you, because no one else will do it for you. These sorts of relationship experiences can make people unwilling to be social in the fear of encountering them again and i just want to take this time to mention that no two people are the same so therefore no two relationships will be either. Don’t allow past indescretions made by other effect your view of everyone else because i promise that they are a minority, there are people who will love and support you as much as you will them.

Anyway that is enough rambling from me (sorry, i get a little carried away).

Last edited:

MikeyC

As i have mentioned it is for men as well as women. It is unfortunate that relationships turn out this way sometimes and i am sorry to hear that it has happened to you. These relationships are healthy but unfortunately people stay in them (whether they be friendships, family or partners) and continue to suffer in silence in the hopes that it will get better. Sometimes it doesn't improve and you have to stand up for yourself, it is hard and it does hurt, but at the end of the day if it is you or them you have to learn to choose you, because no one else will do it for you. These sorts of relationship experiences can make people unwilling to be social in the fear of encountering them again and i just want to take this time to mention that no two people are the same so therefore no two relationships will be either. Don’t allow past indescretions made by other effect your view of everyone else because i promise that they are a minority, there are people who will love and support you as much as you will them.

Anyway that is enough rambliong from me (sorry, i get a little carried away).
Don't be sorry, this is great. It's something that you feel strongly about, as I can tell, so keep on rambling away if you need to. I definitely agree with everything you've said, too. I haven't had much luck with relationships, but maybe the next one will be better. :)

singing-love

Don't be sorry, this is great. It's something that you feel strongly about, as I can tell, so keep on rambling away if you need to. I definitely agree with everything you've said, too. I haven't had much luck with relationships, but maybe the next one will be better. :)

I love this positivity :thumbup:
It makes me very happy to hear that you aren't giving up :)

MikeyC

I love this positivity :thumbup:
It makes me very happy to hear that you aren't giving up :)
*cough* Well, I'm actually usually pessimistic about my chances of finding a girl, but I'm going to university soon so there'll be plenty of girls my age to meet when I'm there. I'm lonely, especially today because of Valentine's Day, but giving up can't be an option because I have way too much love to give.

Anyway, that'll do about me. :) I like the fact that you've started this place, even if it's for women, because it shows that you're kind and that you want to help whenever possible. I think you'd flourish doing community work, despite your anxiety. Don't let your selflessness go untapped. :perfect:

singing-love

*cough* Well, I'm actually usually pessimistic about my chances of finding a girl, but I'm going to university soon so there'll be plenty of girls my age to meet when I'm there. I'm lonely, especially today because of Valentine's Day, but giving up can't be an option because I have way too much love to give.

Anyway, that'll do about me. :) I like the fact that you've started this place, even if it's for women, because it shows that you're kind and that you want to help whenever possible. I think you'd flourish doing community work, despite your anxiety. Don't let your selflessness go untapped. :perfect:

:giggle: Happy Valentine's Day!

I told you it's for men too! Feel free to post here anytime, if i can help i will, or you know if you just want to chat. You will find someone, i will just have to be optimistic for you ::p:

MikeyC

:giggle: Happy Valentine's Day!

I told you it's for men too! Feel free to post here anytime, if i can help i will, or you know if you just want to chat. You will find someone, i will just have to be optimistic for you ::p:
Okay, but the same goes for you if you need to chat about anything, okay. :) Haha, alright, you'll be optimistic for me, and we'll see if that works. Maybe if I go out tonight, Mrs. Right will walk into my arms. :D

singing-love

f3e1e714e6df62bfb53da908c5d3b98b1.jpg

Today i just want to spread some love, i want you all to know how truly amazing you all are. You all deserve to smile and be happy. You are all unique and amazing. No matter what's going on right now i love you all and i'm here for you, anytime :thumbup:

Tomorrow is a new day, so always make the most of it. *Hugs* for anyone who needs it. :)

MikeyC

You give me far too much credit. I just want everyone to know they are important, loved and they all have somebody there for them :)
Not many people do that, so, if anything, I'm not giving you enough credit. If there were more people like you in the world, it would be a nicer place to live. You're a great and caring person and I hope you never change.

singing-love

Not many people do that, so, if anything, I'm not giving you enough credit. If there were more people like you in the world, it would be a nicer place to live. You're a great and caring person and I hope you never change.

:shyness:Thanks Mikey, but, it's nothing, i just try and do what i can, what's right. There's many people who do much more :) They deserve credit. To anyone who has ever helped another, for anything, thank you, your amazing and your doing a fantastic job :thumbup:

That includes you Mikey, i know you try and help many people, your a great person, don't change :)

MikeyC

:shyness:Thanks Mikey, but, it's nothing, i just try and do what i can, what's right. There's many people who do much more :) They deserve credit. To anyone who has ever helped another, for anything, thank you, your amazing and your doing a fantastic job

That includes you Mikey, i know you try and help many people, your a great person, don't change
Don't discount yourself. You're doing great work. :thumbup:

Thank you. You're really kind. :)

singing-love

1622804_10151948148410028_309252171_n.jpg

This is true for everyone, sometimes you have to know when to give up. You have to know who's worth fighting for, to help yourself. I'm here for you all, *hugs* for anyone that needs it.

singing-love

1560479_10151940606000028_524611016_n.jpg

Everyone feel free to interpret this your own way, whether it be a relationship, life, career, anything. Don't give up on yourself. One day it will pay off. If you ever feel like giving up talk to someone, my doors always open to any of you. *Hugs* for everyone who needs it, here for you all.