Funniest thing you've ever done

thugaveli

Well when i was about 14 and i actually had mates we sprayed 'shit in a can' outside a cafe and a guy pushing a wheelchair were trying to dodge it lmao it was hilarious

After that we decided to spray it on the escalators, the bit where you hold the side, and all you could see was this massive turd going up, then in the lifts...... :lol:

I think a mate went a bit beyond, he stood next to an old women at the bus stop and sprayed her with fart gas because she kinda had her back towards him and she didn't notice

Anyone else have anything hilarious they have done?

Jack7

I was the only person standing behind a reporter in a local news report while they were filming in a branch of Woolworths in Plymouth, during the mid 90s. It lasted for about 5 minutes, and I was just staring at the camera and smiling all the time they were filming. I think it was live. It was funny to me.

black_mamba

Art college; project was to make a 3minute film entitled 'The Chase'

So having planned out some elaborate child chasing an insect scene outside, and having it rain on my filming day, I opted to film my group members being chased around campus by a coke can on a string. I called it 'It Came From The Vending Machine' and packed it full of typical chase shots (one similar to the blair witch film actually in which the camera is fixated on the face of the chased, except in my case it was taped to the coke can!) The string was black, so it actually was invisible on the poor quality mini tapes I filmed it on, and it looked damn good.

Funnily enough, it made my entire class fall about in fits of laughter, so it must've been good. I was in tears from laughing so hard. One of the best moments of my life, and funniest, I wish I still had the tape. :(

Sue

the funniest thing iv ever done was get lifted up on to my friends shoulders and get my face smashed into a glass table. 8O

i know it deosent sound very funny but when it happened i thought it was the funniest thing ever. i was falling around laughing for about 10 minutes.

oh and by the way it was an accident the guy didnt mean to do it. we were both drunk and he started spinning around and fell over. my face went into the table.

he was more hurt then i was.
i shouldent laugh at these things someone could have been hurt real bad but i really couldent help it. just one of those days when i didnt care about anything.

Danfalc

Banned
Ouch.... Sue, getting your face smashed into a glass table must of hurt,but i suppose laughing is better than crying...

Althrough it was painfully embaressing at the time,looking back on it now,when my voice broke was kinda funny,i had the unluckyness to be at school when my voice broke,and aswering questions i would go from being really deep to souding like a chipmunk 8O

This next thing wasnt somthing i did, but its kinda funny so ill tell you guys.A few years a go (when i actualy had a social life :evil: ),One of my mate's decided that she wanted to get her downstairs peirced.So we went to the tattoo place she went in the back and got it peirced.Were walking back through the middle of town... and the she starts to stop every few moments, so i was like "what you stopping for cmon hurry up". When she was trying to keep pace with me she started to whimper slightly and had a kinda weird expression on her face,too cut a long story short... her peircing was rubbing against her and she ended up having an orgasm while walking through the middle of town untill she had to nip into macy d's and take it out.. :lol: much to my amusement

redlady

Oh my goodness Danfalc - lucky girl. :lol:
This wasn't something that happened to me but it made me laugh so hard. My sister opened this roll of devon (that horrible glob of processed alleged meat) unknown to her it had gone rotten and as soon as she cut into it, it exploded all over her. The reaction from her was priceless - she's always been over dramatic about everything - she started to dry reach, i mean really gagging and vomiting without any vomit. She started to cry and howl - if somebody walked in and didn't know what had happened they would have thought something really tragic had just happened. It was so funny just because her reaction was so hyperbolically incongruent to the actual incident. I still laugh when i think about it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

black_mamba

Danfalc said:
she ended up having an orgasm while walking through the middle of town untill she had to nip into macy d's and take it out.. :lol: much to my amusement

! 8O ...... :lol:

redlady said:
...it had gone rotten and as soon as she cut into it, it exploded all over her. The reaction from her was priceless - she's always been over dramatic about everything - she started to dry reach, i mean really gagging and vomiting without any vomit. It was so funny just because her reaction was so hyperbolically incongruent to the actual incident. I still laugh when i think about it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ewwww green spores all over our face? That's something to cry about. :lol:

thugaveli

HAHA!

Priceless moments

Ive just thought of another, when i was at work i saw a missing poster stuck on a lampost the picture was of a black and white cat that had gone missing

Here thes funny part, i don't know weather anyone has seen a pic of a vagina with an eyeball in it floating about over the net, maybe it was off steakandcheese.com cant remember..anyway...... i printed it off and stuck it over the pic of the cat lmao so it said ''Missing'' and a pic of a vagina with an eyeball oh the ppl that walked past stairing at it, i was in stitches