Fife Girl and I Will be meeting each other at some point 100%:):)

fife_girl

haha il be having a few before i meet you!!... youll prob see me very drunk b4 the night ends haha

I dont mind that! I'll be well ripped too!! wine, beer and goodness what else!! BRING IT ON!! I think i will have a couple in the bar at the train station before your train comes in!!!

Feathers

Lucky you!!

Oh gosh guys just don't fall under the table - the idea is to 'meet' each other, no? :D

better to not be too drunk with strangers, eh? (I sound like a mom but we've had threads here that heavily suggested it!!)

Oh, or is this still purely fictional?
Then my warnings of reading internet guidelines for meeting someone for the 1st time are probably not in order? :D

Just have fun! (& remember you can have fun sober too lol - just pretend you've had a few beers in case you're jiggly?)

Lucky you!!

Oh gosh guys just don't fall under the table - the idea is to 'meet' each other, no? :D

better to not be too drunk with strangers, eh? (I sound like a mom but we've had threads here that heavily suggested it!!)

Oh, or is this still purely fictional?
Then my warnings of reading internet guidelines for meeting someone for the 1st time are probably not in order?

Just have fun! (& remember you can have fun sober too lol - just pretend you've had a few beers in case you're jiggly?)

We have been textin each other for ages and became good friends and have become pretty close! She murder me tho once she sees what im like in bomscare drunk mode:D

Of course the Idea is too meet!! Just we will be drinking a fair bit while we meet ::p:

Oh and eating as well!!.

Fife girl..Over to you!!..:D

fife_girl

oh man im gonna be really nervous!!
double vodka when i get off the train!! (i hate travelling alone too eek)

seriously though we been texting for how long? over a year? :)

my best friend knows where il be and what pubs il be in but i dnt think il get murdered...just a little legless?? :) lol

fife_girl

oh and just to warn you scottishpacfan you might be getting dragged from pub to pub untill i feel comfortable in one, quieter darker ones i prefer :) or il just freak out lol...

EscapeArtist

lucky peeps, getting to meet somebody equally as nervous and understanding. I want to meet somebody off of here in person :eek:

:D make sure to tell us how things go

fife_girl

thanks everyone :)
next week.....im gonna get more nervous as it gets closer and closer lol
but equally im looking forward to meeting a good friend in person :)

have any of you met up with someone from here??

DanFC

thanks everyone :)
next week.....im gonna get more nervous as it gets closer and closer lol
but equally im looking forward to meeting a good friend in person :)

No one lives in Florida, lol. And even if someone was near the Sunshine State, I'd just say I live in California XD

Good luck, it's great that you are taking a step towards a friendship.

fife_girl

No one lives in Florida, lol. And even if someone was near the Sunshine State, I'd just say I live in California XD

Good luck, it's great that you are taking a step towards a friendship.

well i hope to god i dont back out!! haha
:S
i tend to do that but dont think i will...i hope...hmmm :rolleyes: lol

Danfalc

Banned

Yeah.:)

My anxiety is quite severe to the point of me being house bound and it's worse around people.

So to my surprise meeting up with someone went better than I ever could of imagined.I was really nervous before it happened but it went really well,you instantly feel more comfortable with someone you know understands why you might be quite or a bit shy.

You guys will be more than fine,and after you have met up you will both wonder why you were so nervous about it in the first place.