Feelin it right now.

4seasons

A couple days ago my mom told me some family where coming over for supper, thought nothing of it because i thought i was on my way to recovery. They where coming around 6 and i had work at 6:15 (bit of a relief) so i had to start eating earlier. I'm sitting down eating and 8 people come through front door(i was sitting in a chair at the table very close and facing the front door). It hit me like a ton of bricks, this wave of anxiety which i thought i had under control. So i ate fast and got out of there, im downstairs in my room right now and all i hear is everyone talking and laughing. I hate to admit because im an 18 year guy, but i almost cried, im just so disappointed in myself.

Sorry, i hate making these negative threads but i just had to get the frustration out.

Thanks for reading.

AgentR

Firstly, who cares if you make negative threads! It better to let your frustration out on here then in real life.

I understand your situation completely. Last Thursday, I had to meet my sister's new boyfriend and I don't like meeting new people but I was feel confident. I was in my sister's kitchen, waiting for him to come and I feel really good about it and then the doorbell rang and a wave of anxiety came over me. When he come in, I must went the colour of a tomato. :oops:

Don't feel disappointed, I mean 8 people is a lot and I cracked just with one person. Hang in there. :)